By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - What Can We All Learn from the Xbox Live Banning of ‘Pound Her Stank’?

dsister said:
Tony_Stark said:

Wrong again, Liscense can be transferred, it is a sucky process, but it can be done. And this guy can do it if he can prove he purchased the games.

Anyway, If you buy music or movies, it should be yours...no more of this purchasing license things >___>

Wrong again? When was I wrong the first time? And where was I wrong exactly? I said you can transfer the license, I know from experience 

Unless MS has changed it they made you log onto Live to do it. Something you can't do if you are banned. 

You can do it over the phone.

"with great power, comes great responsibility."

Around the Network
Tony_Stark said:

So... you call them, tell them to migrate the licenses and what? The console automatically does it? It has to get an update somewhere along the lines. 

Tell you what, how do you do this without any access from XBL at all? According to Xbox.com I have over 100 items that are licensed to my old console that I need on my new console. 

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

if you own a game and you step on and break the disk the store you bought it from isnt responsible and wont give you another.

being able to re-purchase items for free that you have previously bought is a privilege of XBL.  if you cant behave mature enough to be a part of the service then you dont get the privileges that go along with it.  when you purchase the game, they give you the data that is the game.  that is what you purchase and that is what you get. 

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Lyrikalstylez said:

What a moron, Shows you how immature people really can be!

I bet he played Call of Duty....

And I bet he even played with MonstaMack!!!

That's like a double wammy ;)

What the hell does it even mean?

Around the Network
dsister said:
Tony_Stark said:

So... you call them, tell them to migrate the licenses and what? The console automatically does it? It has to get an update somewhere along the lines. 

Tell you what, how do you do this without any access from XBL at all? According to Xbox.com I have over 100 items that are licensed to my old console that I need on my new console. 

No, you have to do it from your new Xbox/ profile. They guide you through the steps over the phone.

"with great power, comes great responsibility."

Cant believe people here he should be banned for that... That name is hillarious.

lol i thought he had paid for those 34 times

Lick her Taint

Jerk his Rod

Blow my Dog

Come on, leave the poor guy alone. We all know that with 50M plus people owning 360s that all the respectable names that were in line with the TOS were taken.

Poor guy was screwed from the start.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!