By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Amazing new Ocarina of Time Ad

padib said:

Mi piace questo giocco. Cuando esce?

Esce el prossimo mese, se non ricordo male era il giorno 17. Saluti.

Around the Network

I can't believe the damn Temple of Time platform is still a hexagon.

Some time ago I read a rumor this will include Master Quest but not sure if it's true since I don't follow gaming news very often but can someone tell if it's true?

If it's true, this will make me get this because I don't usually get ereleases/remakes of games I already played decades ago. There are a few excepctions of course...NES Metroid/GBA Metroid Zero Mission(I believe reasons are obvious).

Sorry for bad English.

zzamaro said:

Some time ago I read a rumor this will include Master Quest but not sure if it's true since I don't follow gaming news very often but can someone tell if it's true?

If it's true, this will make me get this because I don't usually get ereleases/remakes of games I already played decades ago. There are a few excepctions of course...NES Metroid/GBA Metroid Zero Mission(I believe reasons are obvious).

It has a version of Master Quest in there and it's all flipped n shit.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=ocarina of time 3ds master quest

miz1q2w3e said:

^^ I'm buying a 3DS when the game comes out!

"won't boost sales" =/= "zero people will buy the 3DS for this".

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network

This game will boost sales, for sure.

Cool

Hey guys I found out this game is already out!  For TEN DOLLARS!  OMFG!

Its on this thing called ""virtual console"" or something, but WOW I saved you guys HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS! 

RolStoppable said:
Dinomax said:

Hey guys I found out this game is already out!  For TEN DOLLARS!  OMFG!

Its on this thing called ""virtual console"" or something, but WOW I saved you guys HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS! 

The VC release doesn't come with Master Quest and it's not portable. I know it's already Friday and all, but don't take it too far with all the booze. See, I just saved you some hundreds of brain cells.

But I picked up the master quest, majoras mask, zelda 1 and 2 on one gamecube disk which works in widescreen.

For twenty dollars. 

Also an over ten year old game at FULL PRICE, 20 hour adventure game on a handheld with horrible battery life is considered a good reason? 

RolStoppable said:

Dinomax said:

But I picked up the master quest, majoras mask, zelda 1 and 2 on one gamecube disk which works in widescreen.

For twenty dollars. 

Also an over ten year old game at FULL PRICE, 20 hour adventure game on a handheld with horrible battery life is considered a good reason? 

The Master Quest wasn't a part of the Zelda Collector's Edition. If you actually had a point to begin with, then you wouldn't need to make stuff up.

Not the deal I got, typo, I got the master disk with the zelda collection, for twenty dollars off ebay. 

So why are you again paying full price for a ten year old game with extra polygons?  What difference are you going to get?  You can get the exact same game, for less, elsewhere.