By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What games do you suck at,but still love?

I'm talking about games that your not good at,but you still love them. Maybe you get owned bye people in a game,but still love the game for whatever reason. I've always sucked at mortal kombat and have to put it on easy to beat the story level. I don't think I've ever won an online match and have a hard time pulling off combos,but I've still always loved the franchise and played just about every mortal kombat game they've came out with. I love the characters and the atmosphere and the attitude of the game. The same goes for street fighter to a smaller extent. So what games do you suck at,but still love? 

Around the Network

Wipeout HD Fury
Wipeout games have always been tough for me (talking about the Zone mode) and HD Fury takes the biscuit in this league but the game is so fun, very interesting and an experience in of it self.

Demon's Souls
I'm not the best gamer eva!212121 and I freely admit that, so it comes at no suprise that Demon's Souls is forever handing me a new one, however! This game is so brilliantly made, it's impossible to not respect it from my stand point. Everything just works oh so well.

Gran Turismo 5
I HATE sim racers, I prefer the likes of Wipeout, but for whatever reason, I've always had a large amount of respect for the GT series, so much so I pre-ordered this game because of its share volume of content and don't regret it...though why is it so tough?! x_x

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

yeah I think I'm not that good either in Mortal Kombat. Still it's damn fun.

Most any competetive multiplayer shooter, though I did use to be pretty awesome at knifing people in Counter-Strike.

Basically every fighting game except for Mortal Kombat, which I don't totally suck at because the special moves are dead easy to pull off and I can cheap out people. But I totally blow dead goats at Street Fighter and all its derivatives, yet I still tend to love them for their high contrast visuals, rocking soundtracks, and general awesome vibe.

Around the Network

Warcraft III. Well, I don't really suck at it, but I've played it so much I should be a lot better than I am.

Most fighting games and console FPS's.

If I spend a ton of time with a game, I can get pretty good, but especially online multiplayer in an FPS just makes me feel like I'm playing with my feet. But it's always a blast, and everyonce in a while when I do get that sweet headshot, it's all the more exciting to me so there's an upside to sucking I guess!

LISTEN TO THE FIRST WORLD PODCAST REAL GAMERS, REAL AWESOME

Stealth and survival horror titles, just about all of them I play I suck at, but for the most part I enjoy all the ones I play.  Like the only "horror" title I don't suck at is Resident Evil 5 cause it has no survival part to it anymore... nor any scares... I haven't found a stealth game I've been really good at just not suck as much as others and that would probably be Twin Snakes.  90% of these games go into my collection and I love them but they don't get beaten

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Monster Hunter 

Point'n'click games. All of them. I don't know why but "my logic" and the "logic of the game" are never the same so I always get stuck. Yet I still buy them.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.