By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - "On the twenty-third day, it did rise again!

radiantshadow92 said:

Not really funny. Or offensive, its just not that funny.

I agree... not offensive at all... It made me chuckle once at how they are comparing a stupid online service to a resurrection. but other than that not really funny either

Around the Network

a little distasteful, but not offensive.

just not that funny

osamanobama said:

just not that funny

How the hell is it distasteful?

"with great power, comes great responsibility."

Tony_Stark said:
osamanobama said:

just not that funny

How the hell is it distasteful?

How is it not? It's a religious figure, a story that means a lot to people being mocked. I'm not keen on Religion but even I can see it.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

I didn't find this funny, not from my christian backround did I find this offensive...it just wasn't funny

Around the Network

Lol made me laugh! and for me (a christian) it isnt offensive. BTW love Tim B and his site ctrl-alt-del much love :)

Wait... does this mean im not human?

PSN addy - mrx95

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. - Nelson Mandela

A radical is a man with his feet planted firmly in the air. - Franklin.D.Roosevelt

Ajescent said:

I shouldn't laugh...though with that said, this would have worked better if psn was only down for 3 days.

what? that would be blasphemy!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Not funny and distasteful.

"Some of you are thinking that you won't fight. Others, that you can't fight. They all say that, until they're out there."
--
PIKMIN FAN CLUB MEMBER

i guess it's time to declare Gamer-Easter, Gamer-Christmas, Gamer...

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

This is offensive.

Romans deserve better than this ...