By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - DMC4 for ps3 has goodies that the 360 version does not...

Great news the PS3 having an HDD in every system is a great thing. This is one of the many things that will help it win this generation. I think that having no load times in a game is one of the most important qualitie a game can have. I love playing God of War, Metal Gear Solid, Final Fantasy, Heavanly Swoard, Uncharted, Ratchet, Jakk, Getaway, Halo, Mario, Banjo Kazoi, and all of the others games I have with no loads. IMO this is why the N64 is known as Nintendos best system, 3D graphics and no loads, simply beautiful.

OBTW to thouse that think uncompressed audio does not make a differance, please experiance it before you judge it. This is amlost as bad as all the people earlyer this year saying, I don't see a differance between 480p and 1080p. Then it moved to thier is no differance betwen 720p and 1080p, and now it is well 1080i and 1080p are basically the same thing. In the audio department lets just admit it instead of slowly all seeing the light, in stages. If I have to here people say oh I see no diff in 2.1 and 7.1, then 5.1 and 7.1, then 7.1 conpressed is the same as 7.1 PMC their is nothing I can do but sit back and listen to a bunch cry babies and how it does not affect them. I wish I could place them in a room with my 50in 1080p SXRD, and 5.1 surround, and play Uncharted, then through in Hairspray, and be like "WFT now bitch", "looks and sounds no better than 480 and 2.1" ah FU turn off your F'ing retarded fanboyism and get a clue.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Around the Network

I don't care about the special audio, but removing, or even substantially decreasing, load times sounds very nice. Knowing the PS3 version has this feature makes me worry about how long the loading times for the 360 version are.. =/

Wow , this is really a good news ... this means that the PS3 version is really superior to the 360 :)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

@OP: Oh noes!! I don't like DMC, so I personally don't care...