By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PSN outage Begins to Hit Retail

HokageTenshi said:

these people probably bought PS3 because PSN is free, they are not sony fans, they are just crazy CoD player who wanna play its multiplayer online for free, but they can't resist no more since sony took too long for them to wait for PSN return, so they have no more patience but go pay Xbox Live to continue their online CoD games, they are so desperate for CoD games... xD

Buying a console because they want to play games, the nerve...

I see Gnac beat me to it :P

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network
Gnac said:

Damn these people for being fans of games, and not making system fandom their priority!

yeah, because PSN lost the games or something? 

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

what happens if someone trades in for 360, then psn comes back online?

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Skeeuk said:

laughter...

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Fanboyism why are you a fanboy this is you to my eyes ''buy a ps3 xbox is shit'', what a stupid prick let the people chose there console don't be a ignorant like most ps3 fanboys.

Around the Network
Gnac said:

Damn these people for being fans of games, and not making system fandom their priority!

Such people don't deserve a PS3!

xS7SxSNIPER said:

Fanboyism why are you a fanboy this is you to my eyes ''buy a ps3 xbox is shit'', what a stupid prick let the people chose there console don't be a ignorant like most ps3 fanboys.

breathe? 0_o you ok?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Skeeuk said:

laughter...

Exactly.

psrock said:
Gnac said:

yeah, because PSN lost the games or something? 

You'll have to clarify what you mean here.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

yes = ) and you?