By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PSN outage Begins to Hit Retail

Gnac said:
psrock said:
Gnac said:

Damn these people for being fans of games, and not making system fandom their priority!

yeah, because PSN lost the games or something? 

You'll have to clarify what you mean here.

Call of Duty did not go away, PSN  is down. So, I don't get the panic. 

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

not sure wht to say

psrock said:
Gnac said:
psrock said:
Gnac said:

Damn these people for being fans of games, and not making system fandom their priority!

Then, the ability to play Call of Duty online via PSN is down. Some people gotta get their fix.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

StevenKreg said:

*And the mighty Xbot lands a powerful right hook*

Now you they need to capitalize on this at E3. I hope they have been buying up some 1st party studio's and pushing for both the hardcore and the core.

Gnac said:
psrock said:
Gnac said:
psrock said:
Gnac said:

Then, the ability to play Call of Duty online via PSN is down. Some people gotta get their fix.

Then these people don't need an xox, they need help. 

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

I said something about this the other day and people laughed.

In Tesco's they are now selling Black Ops on PS3 cheaper then the 360 version. (PS3 version £22 and 360 £28. They would not make the price different if there was no reason for it. Because it has gone up in price it obviously indicates more recent demand.

The longer it goes on the more it will happen. Most people have no love for their console in a way people on here do. If it was any other item i doubt people would be so understanding. Like for example say it was your car that was busted. If the engine worked but the wheels kept falling off you would be pissed and try a different brand of wheels. Thats life. But for some reason people think consoles are immune to these types of things...

psrock said:
Gnac said:
psrock said:
Gnac said:
psrock said:
Gnac said:

You seem upset about the choices other people make. I'd like to understand why.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Gnac said:
psrock said:
Gnac said:
psrock said:
Gnac said:
psrock said:
Gnac said:

You seem upset about the choices other people make. I'd like to understand why.

I think it's more you want me to be upset. 

Next Gen 

psrock said:

I think it's more you want me to be upset. 

No, I'm genuinely interested in why you replied to the post I made in the way you did.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

*inbeforeMASSIVEanecdotalevidenceformhatersSTILLprayingthatthisgetsworse-ahhh to late*

lulz to this thread