By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What would be the consequences of Scottish independence?

Kasz216 said:
pizzahut451 said:
Kasz216 said:
pizzahut451 said:

If English recognized Kosovo as independent, they sure as hell must recognize Scotland as indepented. But i wouldnt be suprised if they try to pervent it, western politicians are the very definition of double standard and hypocracy

Uh....  I don't see how the two situations are comprable really.

When was the last time the English sent people into Scotland to murder scots?

Don't see David Cameron or Gordon Brown being tried at the hague for their crimes against Scots.

Hahahahaha, lol, you're funny. Do you listen to everything Faux news and Joe Bidden  tell you? Go educate yourself some more on Kosovo sitauation

So... you question the Hague then... and the entire international community more or less... outside of serbia.

I think your the one that needs to educate yourself some more.

I don't know how you "fake" hundreds of bodies found in mass graves.

Hauge is extremly biased against Serbs, that fact is so obvious I shouldnt spend any more words on it. And those hunders of bodies are not only Albanian civilians as Joe Bidden would like you to think. Lots of them were albainan terorists (KLA) or just serbian civilians. Tell me the name of 1 war where there werent any civiliian casualties? Yup, there arent none.Albanians founded a spearatist terorist group and started attacking serbian civilians, police and churches in Kosovo, and so we fought back.The battle in Racak was a serbian police offensive on the albanian teorirists not ethnic cleansing. When fire is opened on American marines in Iraq, they are allowed to clean the entire street or district to make sure they killed the onse shooting them,(given that they dont know who shoot them) they even have the right to kill anyone under suspicion that the person is a terrorist, but they are Americans from the west, so its all ok and allowed for them.

Most of serbian orthodox churches or any kind of serbian culture was destorey on Kosovo, but I bet Joe Bidden didnt tell you that. Is there a Hauge like tribunal for ethnic cleansing of Serbs in Kosovo during the 2004 unrest? Hell no, the victims are Serbs so west and Joe Bidden doesnt give 2 shits about that. Its already wide know across Eastern Europe and Asia just how retared and evil your media is. And what was NATO's and western answer to ''serbian violence''? Well, at first it was bombing our military and army but once they realized they couldnt harm us (Operation Arrow, the great epic failure of combined KLA and NATO to defeat 200 serbian soldiers in Metohija, plus they couldnt harm our tanks and artilery pieces) THEY STARTED BOMBING OUR CIVILIANS.So its k to kill civilians as longas they are serbian? You dont see huuge double standard and hypocracy there. Hell, they even bombed our national television building and chinese embassy (proving once more just how pathetic NATO is)

The funny part is, Kosovo has been part of Serbia for longer time than YOUR country existed. And let me tell you something. Once you guys give back at least 10% of the land YOU TOOK BY SLAUGHTERING AND DERSTORYING NATIVE AMERICANS, than you can talk about Kosovo, which was part of Serbia 500 years before your country was even discovered by Europeans. Until then, dont teach me about mass graves and human rights, because your country was founded on one of the most saddest and terrible ethnic cleansing in human history.

Around the Network

Oh... so your Serbian and not German. 

So you have a reason to be acting so illogical... and against what the entire international community believes.  Aka more then just Joe Biden.

Who i agree is often a large lier.  No point argueing when you are clearly just going off nationalism here.

Kasz216 said:

So you have a reason to be acting so illogical... and against what the entire international community believes.  Aka more then just Joe Biden.

Who i agree is often a large lier.  No point argueing when you are clearly just going off nationalism here.

What international community? US, England, France, Germany aaand...???? Why dont we ask Russia, China, India or Spain, what they think about it? As usual, your media only shows one side of the story, the side your politicians want to support, and the reason they support Kosovo is because Albanains would allow them to build american and NATO bases in Kosovo, and thus get closer to Russia.Western politicians have no regard for other country's soverginity and legitimacy. And how am I going off nationalism and illogic? Is there anything I said that is illogical or nationalistic?

pizzahut451 said:
Kasz216 said:

What international community? US, England, France, Germany aaand...???? Why dont we ask Russia, China, India or Spain, what they think about it? As usual, your media only shows one side of the story, the side your politicians want to support, and the reason they support Kosovo is because Albanains would allow them to build american and NATO bases in Kosovo, and thus get closer to Russia.Western politicians have no regard for other country's soverginity and legitimacy. And how am I going off nationalism and illogic? Is there anything I said that is illogical or nationalistic?

Spain, Russia, China and India... in otherwords countries that have "seperatist" issues themselves... and in the case of Russia and China themselves have caused some serious genetic cleansings in the past.

I'm sorry, which side of this is supposed to have the agenda?

As for bases near Russia... what does anyone need bases near Russia for in this era of easy military projection?

Aside from which... you know.  Spain was part of the peacekeeping forces in Kosovo until last year.  They don't deny the attrocities, just that unilateral seperation is against international law.  You know.  Because of the Catalan and Basque seperatists.

This also appears to be the case in Russia.  Don't deny the attrocities, just afraid of the precedent.

Afterall, there are plenty of groups in Russia who fit the same precedent... though the ethnic cleansings were further down the line in history.

Also as an aside, if a Native American group actually wants to be independent.... I'd be for it.  I think it'd be a good thing actually if the various reservations went independent based on various issues in some areas related to law enforcement.  Though the vast majority of Native Americans are against such a split.

Seperationists have tried votes among their councils... and they always fail pretty badly.

Even if I didn't, I wouldn't say "oh no, we never genocided them, the whole country was on vacation."

http://www.gamespot.com/users/UnknownPerson55/video_player?id=cHJglGf-5bsMuDPY

What's illogical and nationistic is that you are disagreeing with the majority, and actual found evidence of mass bodies... and instead citing people who mostly don't even agree the ethinic cleansing didn't happen, but insetad are citing them when all they believe is that doesn't give the right to cede.

These people all who have their own serperaist groups... and actually state that as one of the reasons they disagree, because they think allowing any seperation hurts them.

pizzahut451 said:
Kasz216 said:

Well, since you asked, let me remind you of this:  "When fire is opened on American marines in Iraq, they are allowed to clean the entire street or district to make sure they killed the onse shooting them,(given that they dont know who shoot them) they even have the right to kill anyone under suspicion that the person is a terrorist, but they are Americans from the west, so its all ok and allowed for them."

I know little of the day to day operations in Iraq but I'm pretty sure they are not authorized to kill everyone in a city block if they think terrorists are in it somewhere.  And I think summary executions of anyone who looks suspicious is also a very suspect claim. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
Kasz216 said:
pizzahut451 said:
Kasz216 said:

Spain, Russia, China and India... in otherwords countries that have "seperatist" issues themselves... and in the case of Russia and China themselves have caused some serious genetic cleansings in the past. So i guess I should also mention Greece, Slovakia, Romania,Ukriane as well and other 100 countries that didnt recognised Kosovo?

I'm sorry, which side of this is supposed to have the agenda?The one who wishes to create as much as puppet states as it can to advance its iniciative in the reigon.I mean, just look what has CIA has been trying to achive in Tibet ever since the 50's.

As for bases near Russia... what does anyone need bases near Russia for in this era of easy military projection?Having russia surrounded in Europe and Asia would be a huuge military advancment for the west.

Aside from which... you know.  Spain was part of the peacekeeping forces in Kosovo until last year.  They don't deny the attrocities, just that unilateral seperation is against international law.  You know.  Because of the Catalan and Basque seperatists.Exactly. It is againt international law, thats why they are agaisnt it.

This also appears to be the case in Russia.  Don't deny the attrocities, just afraid of the precedent.Im pretty sure they are. Unlike the west and USA, Russians actually remeber who thier allies were/are.

Afterall, there are plenty of groups in Russia who fit the same precedent... though the ethnic cleansings were further down the line in history.And how many of the want independent country? Checheny...aaand?

Also as an aside, if a Native American group actually wants to be independent.... I'd be for it.  I think it'd be a good thing actually if the various reservations went independent based on various issues in some areas related to law enforcement.  Though the vast majority of Native Americans are against such a split.Yes, too bad your politicians would rather sell thier own mother than allow such thing to happen. We are talking about politicians here..

Seperationists have tried votes among their councils... and they always fail pretty badly.

Even if I didn't, I wouldn't say "oh no, we never genocided them, the whole country was on vacation."

http://www.gamespot.com/users/UnknownPerson55/video_player?id=cHJglGf-5bsMuDPY

I never said there wasnt any kind of genocide commited  against Albanians on Kosovo, I said the west is telling only one side of the story and totaly ignoring the serbian victims that died in Kosovo, because they are biggest evil and hypocrates in the world. Just look at how sick media in the west is, fucking pathetic:

http://youtu.be/uSQnK5FcKas

What's illogical and nationistic is that you are disagreeing with the majority, and actual found evidence of mass bodiesI and instead citing people who mostly don't even agree the ethinic cleansing didn't happen, but insetad are citing them when all they believe is that doesn't give the right to cede.

m sorry if I am bursting your buble, but majoirity doesnt agree with the west, seeing as more than 100 countries didnt recognized Kosovo...As for mass bodies...THEY ARE DEAD BODIES. Western reporters came to KLA to ''inform'' them about the war, so of course KLA is gonna show the ''their helpless victims''. Do you have any idea how rearded that sounds? There were Serbs between those mass dead bodies as well, so how come no one bombed Albanians for ethnic cleansing of Serbs? O thats right, they are Serbs, nobody gives a fuck, they dont wanna aceept our wester dick in their ass, so they can root in hell. Between those dead bodies, tthere were also Albanian rebels who were dressed like civilains (KLA army was mostly civilian dressed,i can give you videos if you want), so its a crime to shoot the people who are attacking your police and army?The KLA tactic to disguised itself as civilains have proved to be most succesful ones agaisnt the Serbs in Balkans, because when you get your ass kicked and raped, you can always bitch and whine how serbs killed innocent people. Its such a giant hypocracy, it makes me sick. 

These people all who have their own serperaist groups... and actually state that as one of the reasons they disagree, because they think allowing any seperation hurts them.

Yet England would probably never let Scotland go.

Actually England totally would let Scotland go if hte people voted for it.

100 countries not recognizing Kosovo is either extremly misleading or misinormed opinion... not sure which it is.

Your talking about "Formal" recognitions which, most countries don't bother.

Can you state how many received formal rejections?   Answer?  Far less then 76.

They're basically all under review or been tabled for more pressing matters... because there is no real need to officially recognize a country and no reason to piss off a security council member... though generally did look favorably for it before it reaches parlimentry stages.

The few who did... basicallly always site seperatist reasons... all citing that a previous act says only colonies can cede.  So, a purely procedural reason for voting.

Again, how many of all of these deny attrocities took place....?

Not Many, as was already shown.

Enough with the nationalism BS and try to actually think with a clear mind about this stuff... are you reading this off a pro serbian website without actually thinking about how these statements are framed so as to try and give people the wrong conclusions?

Serbian deaths are very much recognized in the west... except you know.  It wasn't near the levels of the Albanians... nor was it systematicly controlled and dictated by the government. 

in fact... members of the KLA were found guilty of war crimes.

The Native Americans often came and murdered entie families of settlers in the night... wouldn't exactly use that as justificatin.