By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Bin Laden sons say US broke international law

To any Osamas supporters 

Suck my dick

That is all

Seriously, your fucked up father, killed thousands and your crying about the US breaking a international law? Can you get a SEAL time and send them into their house? One less Bin Laden to worry about...

Around the Network

All I know is that we started a whole lot of crap... things wont be pretty. And we are going to lose more freedoms over it. Like the PROTECT Bill going through congress right now... the internet here is about to become worse than China's.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Garnett said:

To any Osamas supporters 

Suck my dick

That is all

Seriously, your fucked up father, killed thousands and your crying about the US breaking a international law? Can you get a SEAL time and send them into their house? One less Bin Laden to worry about...

Did you even read the entire thing? Or maybe that's your american education at work.....

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

Realistically, the US probably did break international law ... but I don't think that anyone who matters actually cares.

vlad321 said:
Garnett said:

To any Osamas supporters 

Suck my dick

That is all

Did you even read the entire thing? Or maybe that's your american education at work.....

Well Gee wiz , u kno us amerikans are so durn stoopid! 

The  thread title, is supposed to summarise it, but i see misleaing then....

Oh yeah, I knew that Bin Ladens son was nothing like his father, but it just seems retarded that he would even cry about how we killed him... Thats like someone crying about how Hitler was killed (Hypothetically if he was killed while he was in power).. Who gives  a damn! That SOB is dead, and thats all that matters... 

Around the Network
rocketpig said:

Memo from the desk of President Barrack Hussein Obama and the entirety of the United States of America:

There are some of you who feel our raid into Pakistani territory to kill the international terrorist Osama bin Laden was illegal and violated international law. To this, we reply:

Do not care.

Signed,

Everyone

Don't speak for me. I care.

Everyday I am glad to live in America and to be part of this great nation. Its foundation in freedom and justice is something I truly feel is a birthright of every living thing.

However, it is completely disgusting how we throw it away once we leave our borders. From our disgraceful support of Israel to our blind eye to atrocities in Darfur and now Syria, while we step in to help in Libya (obviously for Libya's oil), is simply against the entire moral foundation we proclaim to others.

Any American should not stand for these types of actions regardless if we feel Bin Laden deserved death or not. Its simply not right. If he was unarmed, he should have been arrested and taken back to US alive to be tried and convicted of his crimes. Then the punishment of death (for murdering thousands) would be justified and we as the supposedly moral nation we are would be giving the world the example in justice we should be providing as a world leader.

superchunk said:
rocketpig said:

Memo from the desk of President Barrack Hussein Obama and the entirety of the United States of America:

There are some of you who feel our raid into Pakistani territory to kill the international terrorist Osama bin Laden was illegal and violated international law. To this, we reply:

Do not care.

Signed,

Everyone

Don't speak for me. I care.

Everyday I am glad to live in America and to be part of this great nation. Its foundation in freedom and justice is something I truly feel is a birthright of every living thing.

However, it is completely disgusting how we throw it away once we leave our borders. From our disgraceful support of Israel to our blind eye to atrocities in Darfur and now Syria, while we step in to help in Libya (obviously for Libya's oil), is simply against the entire moral foundation we proclaim to others.

Any American should not stand for these types of actions regardless if we feel Bin Laden deserved death or not. Its simply not right. If he was unarmed, he should have been arrested and taken back to US alive to be tried and convicted of his crimes. Then the punishment of death (for murdering thousands) would be justified and we as the supposedly moral nation we are would be giving the world the example in justice we should be providing as a world leader.

I disagree because bin Laden was a man ensconced in an idea. The longer he stays around, the longer the idea is fueled. Men like that need to disappear and I commend Obama for doing the smart thing and not giving his followers a single shred of evidence to hold on to after his death. Make the man just go away. No trial, no publicity, nothing for his followers to latch onto and celebrate as a martyrdom.

But this is a VERY special situation. Bin Laden is an exception to the rule because of the things he has done, the organization he runs, and how long he had evaded capture. When it comes to many of the things we do for Israel and to sovereign nations in general, I agree with you whole-heartedly.

But there are times when you throw the rules out the window for the good of your people and the world. This was one of those times.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

boo freaking who,bin laden got what he deserved in the end,who in the hell cares about the sematics of it,he's gone and that's all that matters.

What's the problem here? Kill that SOB and no complaints thereafter, lol.

ssj12 said:

All I know is that we started a whole lot of crap... things wont be pretty. And we are going to lose more freedoms over it. Like the PROTECT Bill going through congress right now... the internet here is about to become worse than China's.

Oh that stupid bill that allows companies to lobby the justice dept to force ISPs to block direct-download websites as they see fit? It'll be the end of Megaupload, Mediafire, Rapidshare, Depositfile, etc.

VPN workarounds will be made available with blinding speed if that happens, though, especially since the law wouldn't make the act of accessing the sites or their content illegal, just make them nominally impossible to access in the USA.

It also wouldn't be able to stop torrents or other P2P stuff, just sites that host the torrents

Plus something like that would likely be legally fought by the sites themselves who would lose all that American business (since this whole internet regulation thing is very legally shady compared to the first amendment)

Or am i thinking of another law?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.