Around the Network

What a surprise. 

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

"Biggest game in the world"

Heh. Definitely not in sales or quality.

Wagram said:

In quantity it is, rarely few FPS can rival it too. Although I like BC2, I haven't sunk anywhere near as many hours into BC2 as COD - as much as I hate it, they have the winning formulae for competitive multiplayer spot on.

I am not going to buy it myself, because as interesting as I found MW2, after a certain time has passed I got fed up with it, IW has disappointed me in the past too, the only developer of COD series that I liked is Treyarch.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Awesome!

Around the Network

I'm shocked!

NotStan said:
Wagram said:

In quantity it is, rarely few FPS can rival it too. Although I like BC2, I haven't sunk anywhere near as many hours into BC2 as COD - as much as I hate it, they have the winning formulae for competitive multiplayer spot on.

I am not going to buy it myself, because as interesting as I found MW2, after a certain time has passed I got fed up with it, IW has disappointed me in the past too, the only developer of COD series that I liked is Treyarch.

Nice to see a fellow Treyarch fan for once, I am so used to the bashers. MW2 was a booster festival and a campers paradise which booth have been reduced in Black Ops. I even liked WAW more than COD 4 MW. I really do not see anything better about them. It is also funny you say you hate the success as i do too. I even go as far as to never buy the game new. Funny about the ambivelence one can have a game loving to play it, but not loving it too for many reasons.

chocoloco said:
NotStan said:
Wagram said:

Nice to see a fellow Treyarch fan for once, I am so used to the bashers. MW2 was a booster festival and a campers paradise which booth have been reduced in Black Ops. I even liked WAW more than COD 4 MW. I really do not see anything better about them. It is also funny you say you hate the success as i do too. I even go as far as to never buy the game new. Funny about the ambivelence one can have a game loving to play it, but not loving it too for many reasons.

I don't like it for what it stands for - a milking franchise for Activision, but the product that is developed isn't half bad if you're a fan of FPS. Agreed MW2 was horrendous in terms of balance, it was just impossible to play. In terms of preference COD4 still on top for me, followed by Blops then WAW

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

NotStan said:
chocoloco said:
NotStan said:

I don't like it for what it stands for - a milking franchise for Activision, but the product that is developed isn't half bad if you're a fan of FPS. Agreed MW2 was horrendous in terms of balance, it was just impossible to play. In terms of preference COD4 still on top for me, followed by Blops then WAW

Boo. You suck how dare you not agree totally. :P

So is there a reason you have some hate (referencing the bolded part)?

Wagram said:

How isn't it?