By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Did you buy any single player games because of the PSN outage?

Bought me Portal 2, and hate to brake it but Sony just said that they may need more time on the US blog. I hope it's up by monday.

But still, haven't gotten to finish the single player in Portal 2, so I'll be doing just that! :)

Around the Network

Oh, and still haven't gotten myself to finish my God Of War Collection... so if it comes to that i'll do it too.

The outage didnt effect me much,

i was playing dead space now onto assassins creed brother hood.

even if the psn was working i'd still be playing those game but with marvel vs capcom in the mix and maybe assassins creed online.

I recently picked up the FF4 Complete Collection for the PSP, and I've been enjoying playing it since. I've also been earning a few campaign trophies here and there from games like Resistance 2 and LBP 2. The PSN outage isn't really bothering me too much to be honest.

What PS3 has singleplayer games?  I thought all they had was 5 hour tutorials for the multiplayer that I can't play right now cause the games lack local @_@

I kid I kid, the answer to that question though is no, I've bought a 3DS game and a very rare Gamecube title, IE Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II plus (going rate 80 bought price 30)

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

I played through portal 2, but I did not want to buy another game, though there are a few games that I still want to buy, but I already bought 2 50bucks cards for psn this month, and the day I got them, psn went down!

If Infamous 2 would only have been released...

If it aint up next week, I shure go buy some games....I just wanna play uncharted 2 online

I bought Dragon age 2 and Mass effect 2 from my local EBgames. Funny thing was tho, I ordered ME2 a month ago from overseas(UK) and forgot about it, I only just received it yesterday, so now I got two copies LOL

xshade92 said:

I bought Dragon age 2 and Mass effect 2 from my local EBgames. Funny thing was tho, I ordered ME2 a month ago from overseas(UK) and forgot about it, I only just received it yesterday, so now I got two copies LOL

lmao xD

Got Castlevania 3 Days ago because of it. But well, i am disspaointed. Good game, but too many Flaws, imo. (Stupid, into dead Path's Leading Camera, laggy animations, and to be honest - too many Chapters. Yeah, there are so many places/Levels that dont mean anything.. that its almost absurd, they should have made this game only lasting 10 intense hours, instead of 20, sometimes teasing hours.)

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Bought Mortal Kombat. Not a Single Player onl y game, true, but with a lot of amazing SP content. The old MK spirit is back

Plus, haven't played much on the PS3 lately, mostly on PC and DS.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

I bought the Darkness second-hand, probably because the coming of a sequal has sparked a little interest in it.

Though I buy second-hand games throughout the year as you can resell them for about the price you bought them for.