By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SCEE: PSN users: two free PS3 games from a list of five!

SCEE’s Identity Theft Protection Offering

Both Kazuo Hirai and Sir Howard Stringer have stated that we will be offering identity theft protection for those affected by the malicious attack on PlayStation Network and many of you may have seen the details of the service available in North America.

As I have explained previously, creating a similar offering for the many countries within the SCEE region is a very complicated process. Each country has a different way of handling identity theft; some offer relatively sophisticated services whilst others are much more modest.

We are currently in the process of identifying how we manage this situation and once the programme is ready to launch, we will provide details of exactly which services are available in each country and explain how to sign up. We hope to do this early next week.

Also, look out for more information on the rest of our Welcome Back programme, including which free content you will be eligible for. We will be offering PSN users the opportunity to select two PS3 games from a list of five, as well as offering PSP users the opportunity to choose two games from a list of four. We will let you know exactly what games are available very soon.

Please be assured that we are continuing to work around the clock to have some PlayStation Network and Qriocity services restored and will provide you with specific details shortly.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2011/05/06/scee-identity-theft-protection-offering/
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well that will boost the numbers from some titles... ;) anyway: w0000000000000t!!!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

In other news, SCEA can go fuck itself.

badgenome said:

Maybe SCEA is doing the same.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

I'll wait till they release what games are there to choose from before being too happy.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Ajescent said:
badgenome said:

Maybe SCEA is doing the same.

Ha! Don't make me and Grace Chen laugh!

Around the Network
badgenome said:

Thats why you need two accounts. 

I hope one of them is MAG

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Theyll just be crap PSN games.

leatherhat said:
badgenome said:

Thats why you need two accounts. 

I hope one of them is MAG

I will consider that very lucky. But knowing Sony we will get PS1 games. But I hope it will be God of War collection and M.A.G. I will kiss Sony's ass if that happens though.

scabab07 said:

Well I imagine they will be DD from the PSN Store, but if they were PSN games i would have expected them to say PSN games. Since full PS3 games are available on the PSN Store

Vetteman94 said:
scabab07 said:

Well I imagine they will be DD from the PSN Store, but if they were PSN games i would have expected them to say PSN games. Since full PS3 games are available on the PSN Store

I really cant see them being retail games, if they put things like Uncharted and stuff up there millions of people will choose that and they wont make any money from a game that continues to sell. If its crap like Pain or Fat Princess that nobody wanted anyone they arent really losing out.