By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SCEE: PSN users: two free PS3 games from a list of five!

scabab07 said:
Vetteman94 said:
scabab07 said:

Theyll just be crap PSN games.

Well I imagine they will be DD from the PSN Store, but if they were PSN games i would have expected them to say PSN games. Since full PS3 games are available on the PSN Store

I really cant see them being retail games, if they put things like Uncharted and stuff up there millions of people will choose that and they wont make any money from a game that continues to sell. If its crap like Pain or Fat Princess that nobody wanted anyone they arent really losing out.

Hey, I want Fat Princess :p

Around the Network
naruball said:
scabab07 said:
Vetteman94 said:
scabab07 said:

Well I imagine they will be DD from the PSN Store, but if they were PSN games i would have expected them to say PSN games. Since full PS3 games are available on the PSN Store

I really cant see them being retail games, if they put things like Uncharted and stuff up there millions of people will choose that and they wont make any money from a game that continues to sell. If its crap like Pain or Fat Princess that nobody wanted anyone they arent really losing out.

Thats all we'll probably get.

Who knows though, maybe theyll offer Socom 4, Killzone 3, Little Big Planet 2, DC Onlin, Yakuza 4 and Motorstorm Apocalypse.

Or maybe they wont.

scabab07 said:
naruball said:
scabab07 said:
Vetteman94 said:
scabab07 said:

Thats all we'll probably get.

Who knows though, maybe theyll offer Socom 4, Killzone 3, Little Big Planet 2, DC Onlin, Yakuza 4 and Motorstorm Apocalypse.

Or maybe they wont.

There are pigs flying outside my window...should I be worried?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

is that 4 games if you have both or just one set?

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

naruball said:
scabab07 said:
Vetteman94 said:
scabab07 said:

i payed for fat princess :( did i mis the fat princess is crap memo?

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network

I wantz Mass Effect 2 and GoW2.

@Sony: Will stop whining about PSN if you put those in :D

inFamous and Mass Effect 2 pl0x.

I think they'll offer LBP, inFamous, MAG, Warhawk, and Mass Effect 2. Can you download Modnation Racers?

Or maybe some PSN-only titles like Wipeout, Pixeljunk games, Fat Princess, Flower, etc

Jay520 said:

I think they'll offer LBP, inFamous, MAG, Warhawk, and Mass Effect 2. Can you download Modnation Racers?

Mass Effect 2 is exceedingly unlikely, and Warhawk is fairly unlikely too. Neither of those are first party titles. The free games will most likely be owned entirely by Sony so they don't as such lose money by giving them away. Otherwise they would need to pay the developers/owners.