By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation 3.....50 million SOLD! Party Time!

CONGRATZ hope for 50million more :D. Oh and will does green,blue and yellow ps3s release here in the west?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Around the Network

Now it is OVER... OVER.

oldschoolfool said:

That's good,I've been with the Playstation brand from the begining. May there be many more millions to come.

This. PS has always been apart of my life and I hope it is for a lot longer.

50 MILLION !! I'm writing it down

V-r0cK said:

Congrats Sony! Even with its higher price and PSN issue people still want it.

One of the best PS3 exclusives for me...

You know i've been thinking about getting this, but IGN gave it a really bad review - is it worth listening to them about this game?

Around the Network

I actually came thinking I might make a punt on how that number is half of an other one recently released ^^, but you guys are putting such great picture that I'd rather not polute.

How to lose a load of money? have your hardware sold at a loss being used like this :

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

CGI-Quality said:
Hephaestos said:

I actually came thinking I might make a punt on how that number is half of an other one recently released ^^, but you guys are putting such great picture that I'd rather not polute.

How to lose a load of money? have your hardware sold at a loss being used like this :

Not sure what the point of this was...

I posted a cool PS3 picture!

Hephaestos said:

No console recently released has sold 100 Million...

So lolwut?

Carl2291 said:
Hephaestos said:

No console recently released has sold 100 Million...

So lolwut?

as I said I won't polute, resume the party ^^

Hephaestos said:

as I said I won't polute, resume the party ^^

Ohhh... I see what kinda post it was...

Bye bye then