By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo is doomed..

But I can't enjoy my games when Sony or Mircosoft is on top.

Around the Network

in fact selling is not everything, in past Nintendo was not the best seller but they've done great if not their best games and great consoles.

SELLING its not = best things

Not to mention lower sales actually should prompt Nintendo to release more and better games.

I say this Nintendo doing well makes things feel right just because the are a pure gaming company.  I see Nintendo I know it's video game related. When I see the other guys I think of TVs, and Window Vista!

Back to what you were saying though the N64, and Gamecube serve their purpose. With the N64 we got the start of the Mario Sports line. Realy upset we never got a real squeal to Mario Golf, and Tennis for Wii. The Smash Bros series, and Wave Race! The Gamecube gave me great Japanese import anime games. The Star Wars Rogue Squadron series, Metroid Prime, Viewtiful Joes and a nice little gem called Gotcha Force.

Despite whatevers may think as long as I get Nintendo made games I'm just fine. Still  you need them to be successful so that can continue to happen.

Just because someone is saying something different. Doesn't mean their point of view is right!

Member Of The Wii Squad: Warriors of Light!

One of the 4 Yonkou of Youtube aka Wii Warlords. Other Members include ThaBlackBaron, Shokio, and Cardy.

came in wondering what i'd see as op but basically my sentiments there.

while i'm not going to say doomed. i have a good game playing right now, and its from nintnedo. and i have a few games this eyar i will be buying and enjoying from nintendo.  whether peoplet hink i'm a casual immature gamer and one the kiddy loser console i couldn't give a shit.

let them think what they want.  i'll have fun playing my games.

Around the Network

I remember when Wii was doomed years ago.

huh????

i thought the problem was its games, not the sales in which its doing well.

Play4Fun said:

ooh good one

I did enjoy both my Wii and my gamecube, but I still care about sales so I can still believe I'll be able to play not only 1st party games on my Nintendo systems, someday maybe.