By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - SUPER MARIO GALAXY VS. BIOSHOCK!!!!

Zucas said:
fkusumot said:

They're both good games, right?

NO Bioshock is a good game. SMG is a great game.

I bow to your informed opinion, sir.

Around the Network

@Zucas Mass effect was great as well and should be in the running, but i dont think you can give a game that has some annoying technical issues GOTY. As for COD4 i beat it in like 5 hours. The story is typical, and the online doesnt match what team fortress 2's online is to me. But yea i stick to SMG getting it with bioshock in a close second

BioShock, SMG, CoD4, Mass Effect, all great games.

I really don't care which wins. They all deserve the praise.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

zombier said:
@Zucas Mass effect was great as well and should be in the running, but i dont think you can give a game that has some annoying technical issues GOTY. As for COD4 i beat it in like 5 hours. The story is typical, and the online doesnt match what team fortress 2's online is to me. But yea i stick to SMG getting it with bioshock in a close second

no. i' sorry disagree but smg is for children and its bad. i think mass effect is ok for GOTY.

-----------------------------------------------------------

bob the builder : festival of fun, i like

GOTY

RuiOrey said:
nero said:
i've never played bioshock, but i' gonna buy SMG, maybe i'm biased but IMO SMG deserves to be the GOTY, overrated??

smg is for children. dont buy it.

your wrong its an awesome game you just  didnt play it yet dont say bad things about a game from Nintendo. *goes plays SMG and has fun*

Around the Network

mutha mutha fuckaz ganzsta bitch

leo-gey said:
mutha mutha fuckaz ganzsta bitch

Was that comment aimed at SMG or Bioshock?

bioshockz teh ganzsta yallz

Off topic: How do you pronounce your name fkusumot?

On Topic: Galaxy is amazing. So is BioShock.

There hasn't been a great Mario platformer in 10 years.

GoTY goes to SMG.

Snesboy

haveing played both, i would put them even

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.