By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Tri-Ace announces Beyond the Labyrith for the 3DS

looks really good and I agree it does look similar style wise to Pandora's Tower

Around the Network

Here are all the GORGEOUS pictures again for the ones who haven't seen them already. These are testament to what the 3DS can do. I hope this will inspire other developers to also create stunning looking games for the system. Tri-Ace shows everyone what can be done with the system.

Think for yourself, question authority

alfredofroylan said:

First screens, it's looks beautiful

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201104/28043012.html

hhmm, are you sure this is made by Tri-Ace, not Tri-co? 

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

holy ballz O_O I loves my 3DS.

abroZ said:

Here are all the GORGEOUS pictures again for the ones who haven't seen them already. These are testament to what the 3DS can do. I hope this will inspire other developers to also create stunning looking games for the system. Tri-Ace shows everyone what can be done with the system.

Holy SHIT!! Fuck....Me! *Kisses his 3DS*

3DS Friend Code:   4596-9822-6909

Around the Network

Now the question remains, will this be released in the west. 

Acevil said:

Tales has some how made it with the 3DS so anything is possible with the 3DS I say..

Former something....

Acevil said:

The answer is absolutely

tri-Ace is a universal developer they only work with pupblishers willing  to localize there games for the west

of all the games tri-Ace has made only 1 has not made it to the west and that was Star Ocean Bluesphere

which didnt make it because GB was done in the west due to GBA on the rise

there is no question it will make it here.

Looks absolutily fantastic, I do hope there will be more information and trailers soon maybe at E3.

Xxain said:

The answer is absolutely

tri-Ace is a universal developer they only work with pupblishers willing  to localize there games for the west

of all the games tri-Ace has made only 1 has not made it to the west and that was Star Ocean Bluesphere

which didnt make it because GB was done in the west due to GBA on the rise

there is no question it will make it here.

Tri-Ace >>>>>> every other japanese dev! [especially Namco/Tales >:(