By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Want to review for the site? Details inside.

Machina said:
Torillian said:
Machina said:
Runa216 said:

oh, this wasn't a race, my last review was like 3500 words, I was going for 'about the same' as the existing Portal 2 review on site, which was 1500.  

I'll do a run through after supper and mail it to ya!  Can't wait to get some feedback!  

It's way too much imo. 1,500 sounds about right. I'll slap Tor if he does anything like 3,500 again.

oh sure, stifle my creativity.  I need my artistic nature to soar like an eagle but you force it to waddle on the ground like a penguin.  DON'T TURN ME INTO YOUR PENGUIN, SIR!

But I like penguins.

I do to... but anyway Tor you can be a Emu also or a Kiwi!

Former something....

Around the Network
Blacksaber said:

I do to... but anyway Tor you can be a Emu also or a Kiwi!

honestly I was going to go with one of those kinda fat birds that walk around with their kids behind them all the time, but I can't think of the name of them for the life of me.  Think it's a pheasent.

could be a quail, but ley's stick with penguins, they tapdance and it's entertaining to me!  

Generally speaking, I think 2000 sounds like a good cap. would you agree?

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

There, I sent in an application.  I TRULY hope it's what you're looking for, I was careful to read over the rules multiple times to make sure it was all there.  Please get back to me just to let me know what you think, perhaps I did something wrong!  

Can't wait to see how this pans out. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

oh good, so that means I did everything right!  can't wait to hear the results!  As I mentioned in my email, I'm well on my way towards my Final Fantasy IV: the Complete collection review, I just have to finish the games.  

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

Around the Network

Oh, that review I sent in as an application, am I allowed to post it elsewhere since you already have a Portal 2 review on site?  

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

Well my game is taking longer then expected first puzzle game to ever stump me this bad...

Former something....

Blacksaber said:

Well my game is taking longer then expected first puzzle game to ever stump me this bad...

Keep at it, mate, you still have almost a week to finish it, and if you get stumped bad enough, there are FAQ's.  

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

Runa216 said:
Blacksaber said:

Keep at it, mate, you still have almost a week to finish it, and if you get stumped bad enough, there are FAQ's.  

I'll give this puzzle another 20 mins tomrrow before going to the FAQ...

There is no FAQ T_T

Former something....

Tempting. It's certainly something I'd be interested in doing.

I have all of the current systems, a gaming PC, and will most likely purchase all next-generation systems. Just not quite sure I have the available time though. I'll definitely think about it.