By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - So, what DID you get for christmas?

Money and other random stuff, but no games yet, I should get some when my brother finally explains his present and when some family come over. I'm gonna spend much of the money on WipEout Pulse and Pursuit Force 2 next week, when I go away again

Around the Network

Nothing Then again, I'm not a kid anymore to get presents from my parents and don't have a boyfriend to spoil me to death

Edit: if the news about the Tales of Vesperia for the PS3 is true, then I just received my Christmas present from Namco in person

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

I don't do Christmas either, but for my muslim equivalent I got a 19'' Samsung HDTV, PGR 4 and Virtua Fighter 5. I also bought a Wii for my nieces and nephew(which they are loving me for at the moment).

Currently Playing: Gears 2, World at War, GTA IV, Banjo Nuts and Bolts

The Greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Stephen Hawking

So far I've only opened a few of my gifts but I've gotten a couple CD's, Uncharted: Drakes Fortune, a book, money, and some junk.

We celebrate christmas on the 24th so I've gotten all my presents already.
I got a nice shirt, pants, money, "moving away from home"-stuff like frying pan and oven mits :)

I bought a DS and Phantom Hourglass for myself a couple of weeks ago :D

Predictions for December 31st 2008:
Wii 38,000,000
DS 84,500,000
PS3 17,000,000
PSP 41,000,000
X360 23,000,000

Around the Network

It's pretty low key on this end. I got a DS Lite a few weeks ago, a couple DS games, $30 from my folks, Microsoft sent me a 12-month LIVE subscription and my boss gave me a $25 iTunes giftcard. I did get a holiday bonus - equivalent to 2-weeks pay. I still have some of it, but it will be spent on bills, stuff for the kids and groceries.

$1000 cash
2 Sterling Silver Skull Rings
Sterling Silver Dragon Ring w/ Evil Eye In The Middle
Sterling Silver Evil Eye Ring
Sterling Silver Necklace
Sterling Silver Skull pendant with Leather Necklace
Dremel w/accessories
5-in-1 Hammer
Hanes Sleeping Shorts X2
Hanes Sleeping Pants
5 Pack Hanes Tank Tops
Arizona Jean Company Blue Shirt w/ black stripes
Two Dragonfly Flaming Skull Button-up Shirts
Short-sleeve Dragon T-shirt
2 Long Sleeve Tribal T-shirts
3/4 Genuine Leather Coat
Genuine Leather Gloves
Black & Blue Timberlands
Sony Cyber-shot 7.2 NP Digital Camera
JVC In-Dash CD Player w/ MP3 and Auxilary Input
Archos 605 Wifi MP3 Player
Knocked Up: Unprotected & Unrated
Spider-Man 1 & 2
Spider-Man 3
Pirates Of The Caribbean: At World's End
Oceans 13

More things should be arriving in the mail tomorrow and throughout the rest of the week.

In this time of gifts, we must all remember that there are many more important things in life than material possessions. I can't think of anything offhand , but I'm sure that there must be many, many things that are far more important...........

Consoles owned: Saturn, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, PSP, DS, PS3

i got medal of honor vanguard and links crossbow training

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

An empty house... yeap, I spend xmas alone, :P

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

I got 50€ cash, bathrobe, chocolate, two DVD movies, Xbox 360 pro HDMI version (which is falcon), second controller for it and Halo 3. =)