By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - So, what DID you get for christmas?

I got myself a 60GB PS3 Starter pack a month ago and Folklore lately. My parents bought Super Mario Galaxy for me and my sister bought me Resident Evil UC. No huge presents for me as I am 23 and have a regular job.

Enjoy your Xbox360, wojtas! As far as I know, Halo 3 Xbox360s have the new core (HDMI-compatible) that's harder to go RROD. No SKU is RROD-proof though, so be certain to keep your receipt in order for Microsoft to fix it for you, and keep the console itself in a cool, dry place with no object intersecting with its air supply, and everything should be fine.

Around the Network

An external 500GB hard drive, a DVD box of the second season of Rome, Hot Fuzz DVD, bunch of underwear, candy, new frying pan, and er.. that's about it. Also getting myself Zack&Wiki in a few weeks when it's released here. =P

Quality for Life

I got 4 wii games games, 1 ds game, 1500 NOK (300$), some books, controllers, a couple of DVD's, some clothing and some junk.

Think twice before helping a friend in need.

define junk please:)

Quality for Life

Around the Network
Schwarz said:
define junk please:)

A PS3...

*runs like the wind* 

but not quickly enough :)

Quality for Life

Cod 4 and bluetooth keyboard of my ps3 :)

Own all Sony Stuff PS123P

Feburday 28th will be a Owner of a Wii

Currently playing: Need for Speed Pro Street

Games i own:
NEED FOR SPEED PRO STREET ,DW6 ,WARHAWK ,COD4,JUICED 2 ,RESISTANCE, MOTORSTORM

Games im lookin forward to:
UT3 (Ps3) , HAZE (Ps3) , KZ2 (Ps3) , MGS4 (Ps3) , SSBB (WII) , GT5 (Ps3) LBP (Ps3)
08 Predictions

Wii: 45,000,000
Ds: 90,000,000
PS3: 25,000,000
PSP: 40,000,000
360: 26,000,000

Money and shoes

Quality for Life