By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - So, what DID you get for christmas?

Like I said earlier I got The Orange Box too, I tried out episodes 1 and 2 to see if there were technical problems I just wasn't seeing, and some parts of episode 2 have some jitteriness, but they came and went quickly and certainly are nothing to panic over, I think it's a great port, considering it was EA who done it.

Around the Network

This year we did presents later than normal, so I didn't know what I got until just recently.....

My mother got wind of the Godfather idea for my brother and decided to get me a copy also...apparently one of the stores I had gone to with her just before X-mas she had ran off and gotten the last copy before I got there and cleverly concealed it from me by going into a different checkout line. So I ended up going to Gamestop to get it.

Anyways the full list that people might care about is:

The Godfather: Blackhand Edition
Mario Strikers Charged
Guitar Stand (real guitar not just GH3)

And the big present this year is a brand new 8800 GT 512MB....I was sort of shocked by this one, but I won't complain. I think I know someone who will buy my current 8800 GTS 320MB and if I throw in a bit of extra cash I will have an 8800 GT SLI setup. I guess I might be giving Crysis another playthrough sooner than I thought =P

To Each Man, Responsibility
Riachu said:
PS3
PSP
Castlevania Dracula X chronicles
Star Wars Battlefront Renegade Squadron
Call of duty 4
Zack and wiki
Motorstorm

I also got an MP3 player, a watch, stacking cups, and clothes

Wow you had a good christmas...mainly the PS3 i mean! nice score.

As far as games go...

I recieved :

Ratchet and Clank Future : Tools of Destruction
Uncharted
Final Fantasy Tactics (PSP)

I gave to my 9yr old daughter:

Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)
Tony Hawk Proving Ground (Wii)
Backyard Football (DS)
High School Musical 2 : The Game (DS)

She also recieved from various members of the family:

DDR (Wii)
Wii Zapper
Bee Movie Game (wii)
Mario & Sonic Olympics (wii)
Wii Play

The most significant things I got for Christmas were a Wii and Bioshock for the PC.

PC Gamer
Around the Network

I got a DS lite. Bacon and my other brother have one bacons very first DS broke because the L button did not work. I got crimson black and some video games I dont feel like listing them all.  =P

DS Lite Black
Super Mario 64 DS

Zak & Wiki (Wii)
Sonic & Mario at the Olympics (Wii)

I got nothing seeing as I have every material item I could ever want, however I did get sex with my ex 4 times, unprotected too.. so maybe I'll get another present in 9 months time.