By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - FBI Has Issued 40 Arrest Warrants For Anonymous Members

"We have been bombarded with story after story about anonymous attacking Sony, and gaining as much personal information as they can on people apart of the Sony case, including the judge. This has caused the FBI to start looking into the case, and apparently they have seen enough.  The FBI has officially issued 40 arrest warrants for members of Anonymous in American. Not only is the United States taking this case seriously, but the UK as well, who already has some of the members in custody.

Check out this interview with one of the Anonymous members to see what they think of all of this."

http://www.gamesthirst.com/2011/04/22/the-fbi-has-issued-40-arrest-warrants-for-anonymous-members/

There's a video interview on that link, but I couldn't embbed it.

Around the Network

Ouch. Looks like SONY wins this round.

get em boyz XD

edit: the video seems super old lol

well people cant do whatever they want just because it's the internet. i was hoping there would be consequences to their actions this way they might start taking laws and rules more seriously and become civilized people.

shitjustgotreal.jpeg

Around the Network

all corporations above the law and all peons under its bootheel.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

old video from january... Egyptians protesting? terrorist attack moscow airport last monday? yeah that was january

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Even if the video is from January, the rest of the news is quite actual it seems.

Spedfrom said:

Even if the video is from January, the rest of the news is quite actual it seems.

Except for the part about it being in response to PSN going down, you mean? Sure.

I say burn them for the mere fact that I haven't been able to play Portal 2 online at all.

Hope they rot.