By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which game will get a higher meta score? Uncharted 3 or Gears 3?

Which game do you think will get a higher meta score? Uncharted 3 or Gears 3? This is a really tough one for me but I know for sure it's going to be really hard for ND to make a better single player game than Uncharted 2. As for Gears I have to say 3 is a much better improvement in the multiplayer area than 1 or 2. But then again ND is a true genius and Epic games is no less. Overall I think it will be really close there won't be a difference of more than 1-4 points. I would give it a tie. Both a metascore of 94.

Uncharted 3: 94

Gears of war 3: 94

What do you think?

Around the Network

I give you a 2/10 for messing everything up.

Too close to call.

Screw Badgenome, I laughed so hard that I woke up my dog, she bumped my arm and my iced coffee spilt all over the floor. 

What the hell OP? Did VGChartz break on you or something?

The answer is Uncharted 3 with a metascore of 82.

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Around the Network

you know that there is a chance that both games will be rated fairly lower than their predecessor just cause some critics  will say "more of the same but an improvment" and slap a lower score(see LBP2 or KZ3 or reach) heck both might not even hit 90's......

did this require 3 threads?

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

I say both of them will get in the  91-93 range. Don't know which will be higher though...

Doobie_wop said:

Screw Badgenome, I laughed so hard that I woke up my dog, she bumped my arm and my iced coffee spilt all over the floor. 

What the hell OP? Did VGChartz break on you or something?

The answer is Uncharted 3 with a metascore of 82.

Uncharted 3 getting 82! Are you mad!! I should consult you to a rehabatilation center right away!

Uncharted 3 - 94%

Gears of War 3 - 91%