By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So, PSN is down... still...

I finished the races in TDU2, last race was 198km loop around Hawaii at speeds over 300mph, fun. It was nice not to get club invitations every few minutes.

Then I watched Tron legacy twice, the soundtrack of that movie is amazing. I wish surround sound in games could reach that level.

And playing portal 2 atm. It's actually better playing without the log in log out notice distractions. Is there a way to turn that off permanently? I turned the network connection off before while playing hot pursuit to get rid of autolog, but certain games *cough gt5* get very bitchy without a connection to the server.

Around the Network

Been playing GT5 and FIFA11 local multiplayer in the meantime.

Hope the network goes back up soon.

Kinda upset PSN is down since I need it to update some Steam achievements on Portal 2 and I'd like to play online when I can't do local... though I can do it on PC but that would leave me without the local option, and thats the whole reason I picked up a PS3 copy... it's frustrating on that end... Otherwise I've been doing my usual thing, playing 3DS (Splinter Cell), PC (Portal 2/Super Meat Boy), and probably going to get Conduit 2... since my Wii can go online  

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

went for walk with my dog

Mortal Kombat challenge towers,and I would be playing Mass Effect 2 without Mortal Kombat,without those two,brother hood or Bad Company 1,2

My friends let me borrow a lot of games.

Around the Network

Just got AC: Brotherhood, so been doing the story mode on that.

SvennoJ said:

And playing portal 2 atm. It's actually better playing without the log in log out notice distractions. Is there a way to turn that off permanently? I turned the network connection off before while playing hot pursuit to get rid of autolog, but certain games *cough gt5* get very bitchy without a connection to the server.

You can disable the notifications somewhere in your settings :), but I do think it also disables the notification of getting a message by someone. I stumbled upon it when going through the settings since there was no PSN -.- lol.

May the adjustments be with you

I feel a disturbance in the sales

SvennoJ said:

I finished the races in TDU2, last race was 198km loop around Hawaii at speeds over 300mph, fun. It was nice not to get club invitations every few minutes.

Then I watched Tron legacy twice, the soundtrack of that movie is amazing. I wish surround sound in games could reach that level.

surround sound in games is that level...

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

Playing Blazblue Continuum Shift mostly. Working on challenges ATM (at 82).

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

What have I been doing?

Well I never use PSN (I haven't updated my firmware in awhile and I have the Wireless adapter on my PS3 "off"), but I just started playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (picked up the digital pc version for $10 from Amazon.com). I'm also playing my 360, wii, and DS/3DS.

If you meant specifically the PS3, well I might check out a movie (DVD/BD) later tonight.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"