By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So, PSN is down... still...

found some of my ps2 games been playing gta vice city.

correct me if I am wrong
stop me if I am bias
I love a good civilised debate (but only if we can learn something).

Around the Network

I've been trollin' N4G articles.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Started playing Gran Turismo 5 again.

Playing God of War 3 and Bioshock mainly because when my phat yloded i lost there saves and so this was a good time to replay them, in  GOW 3 I'm passed where my original last save occured and not far from the end now, still a fair way away from getting near  my last save  in Bioshock 2 though.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

well I've been playing bayonetta, darksiders, and god of war 3(one trophy away from platting it)

Around the Network

been goin on a trophy hunt. been on loads of story campaigns so as to get as many trophies as possible before PSN comes back up. I do wish it would hurry up though SOCOM4 is due to arrive any day soon and i want to play online!! :(

Wait... does this mean im not human?

PSN addy - mrx95

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. - Nelson Mandela

A radical is a man with his feet planted firmly in the air. - Franklin.D.Roosevelt

chris.m95 said:

been goin on a trophy hunt. been on loads of story campaigns so as to get as many trophies as possible before PSN comes back up. I do wish it would hurry up though SOCOM4 is due to arrive any day soon and i want to play online!! :(

So you don't need to be logged into PSN to get trophies?

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Gears 3 Beta for me.

And Uno Rush and Splosion Man.

Baalzamon said:
chris.m95 said:

nope but you need to be online to sync them wih your account. I have earned a few trophies since the outage, just gonna wait until the psn is up again to get them on my account.

Xbbjf9s said:
Baalzamon said:
chris.m95 said:

nope but you need to be online to sync them wih your account. I have earned a few trophies since the outage, just gonna wait until the psn is up again to get them on my account.

Well dammit, that would have been nice to know instead of getting shitty teams and beat in LoL.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.