By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - World's Worst Graphics on Consoles: Top 10

1 and 2 I will grant you

if you're going to criticise Leisure suit larry and quake, you may as well include Kinect Adventures, Kinectimals and other such games. LSL in particular needs to be done in a cartoony way to get past the censors.

5 and higher and mediocre, but there's much worse

Around the Network

were is kane and lynch 2 dog days. that game looks horrible.  

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

scottie said:

1 and 2 I will grant you

if you're going to criticise Leisure suit larry and quake, you may as well include Kinect Adventures, Kinectimals and other such games. LSL in particular needs to be done in a cartoony way to get past the censors.

Kinectimals and Kinect Adventures dont have bad graphics, both slaughter the 10 in this list...

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Speaking of Kane and Lynch, I think K&L2 is one of the most hideous games I have ever seen.

I really have no idea what those blue lines are supposed to be, and don't even get me started on Film Grain.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

AussieGecko said:
scottie said:

1 and 2 I will grant you

Kinectimals and Kinect Adventures dont have bad graphics, both slaughter the 10 in this list...

I never said they did have bad graphics, infact, I distinctly note that the post you quoted says exactly the opposite of what you think it says. Perhaps if you actually read what I'm saying instead of assuming that I am trolling the 360, then you and I can actually have a more interesting conversation.

Around the Network

Guys, it's a personal top ten, I chose those games because I thought they looked bad, some games do different things and so I gave them a pass (like sprite based Japanese games). The point of the thread is that your meant to post your own and look back on what really looks bad, instead of saying that a game like Bayonetta or Nier looks bad.

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Man I can't Believe Number 1 O__O

number one would have been on the Playstation let alone the Ps3

archbrix said:
richardhutnik said:
archbrix said:

God, number 1 looks bad.

From those screenshots anyway, that looks like a bad Saturn/PS1 game that would have gone straight to the bargain bin... and sat there forever.

It is a turn-based wargame, that doesn't depend on visuals.  You play over a battlefield, and those are the cutscenes they show as results of attacks. 

And some other games, like Earth Defense Force and Deadly Premonition, the subpar graphics lend charm and cheese factor that make the game cool, as far as I am concerned.  If they were to polish EDF, I wouldn't be as interested in it.

Hey, I'm all for a certain "cheesy charm" portrayed when talking stlye too; it can apply a certain feeling that the artists/programmers may be going for...

But while I've never actually played this "Daisenryaku Perfect", as I said just based on those screenshots there's no excuse for a PS3/360 game to look that bad.  None whatsoever.

When the game is a turn-based wargame, and that has NOTHING to do with actual gameplay, then it doesn't matter.

richardhutnik said:
archbrix said:
richardhutnik said:
archbrix said:

God, number 1 looks bad.

From those screenshots anyway, that looks like a bad Saturn/PS1 game that would have gone straight to the bargain bin... and sat there forever.

It is a turn-based wargame, that doesn't depend on visuals.  You play over a battlefield, and those are the cutscenes they show as results of attacks. 

And some other games, like Earth Defense Force and Deadly Premonition, the subpar graphics lend charm and cheese factor that make the game cool, as far as I am concerned.  If they were to polish EDF, I wouldn't be as interested in it.

Hey, I'm all for a certain "cheesy charm" portrayed when talking stlye too; it can apply a certain feeling that the artists/programmers may be going for...

But while I've never actually played this "Daisenryaku Perfect", as I said just based on those screenshots there's no excuse for a PS3/360 game to look that bad.  None whatsoever.

When the game is a turn-based wargame, and that has NOTHING to do with actual gameplay, then it doesn't matter.

Lol, if anything it allows for the graphics to be even better in these kinds of scenes because they're not restricted by the limitations a fully realized game world would present...