By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Gears of War 3 vs Uncharted 3 Graphics

Uncharted 3

Gears of war 3 So which game do you think looks more impressive thus far?

Around the Network

Lol fail I put this thread under sales XD. Anyone know how to move it. I'm new to site.

hmmmm....I'll put my money on Uncharted 3(both look very good though)

No doubt Epic Games polished up Gears 3 tremendously, but I think Naughty is going to put Uncharted 3 in a league of its own,luckily I will be getting both so I won't miss out :P

on another note:didn't have a thread awhile back comparing Gears of war 3 to unchated 2?

It's hard to tell from the screenshots, but I think in the end result Uncharted 3 will look better. Gears 3 sure as hell gives it a run for its money though.   

Gears 3 can't even beat Uncharted 2's graphics.

Mortal Kombat 2011 & Street Fighter 4 AE 

Around the Network
Lundra said:

Keep telling that to yourself if make you happier... Gears 3 kills Uc2 by miles.

As for Uc3 well i dont know its kinda hard , online wise Gears 3 will take the crown based on BETA but Campaign i dont know it will be close but both are BEAST!

Anyways Crytek Kingdoms is gonna kill both so idc.

They are both very impressive, but I give the edge to Uncharted 3 and from what I've seen Uncharted 3 beats Crysis 2 and KillZone 3 as well.

I don't see graphics getting any better on PS3 after Uncharted 3.

Hmm... from those multiplayer screenshots I'd have to give the win to Gears 3. It just looks cleaner to me for some reason, more polished if you will. I like the color contrasts, they seem very sharp and pleasant to the eye where as U3 currently looks a bit dulled out in some areas.

But that's just judging the book by it's cover. From my understanding whats going on in Uncharted 3s multiplayer is far more ambitious than what's going on in Gears 3 multiplayer (at least from a processing prospective). I mean did you see that U3 multi trailer that released a few days ago? OMG I can't believe the shit that's going on... Jumping from cars to cars and onto planes in multiplayer is just... wow

But I'm not very informed about Gears 3 multi so can someone tell me if it has some crazy ass shit going on that compares to the U3 trailer that just launched?

Lundra said:

Agreed.