By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - VGC Mafia Round -28- FullMetal Alchemist

Baalzamon said:

Who's to say artificially created humans even exist in this game?

Who's to say that artificially created humans are necessarily bad?

Not to mention, hatmoza has already said it was simply flavor.

The first two is all I wanted. Yes it was simply flavor, I already stated that myself; however, I wanted to make sure you actually did think of some things rather than simply claiming to have done so.

Your last post came off a bit defensive. I was trying to clear up the confusion I had about your post, but I'm not jumping at you like the "assets" bit last time.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
Baalzamon said:

The first two is all I wanted. Yes it was simply flavor, I already stated that myself; however, I wanted to make sure you actually did think of some things rather than simply claiming to have done so.

Your last post came off a bit defensive. I was trying to clear up the confusion I had about your post, but I'm not jumping at you like the "assets" bit last time.

I knew it would, but I couldn't hold back...what happened last game still terrorizes me.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Kamal said:

Edit: Thought this was the sign-up sheet :(

Have fun everyone.

Ah!

see you next one I guess ^^

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Linkzmax said:
Hephaestos said:

"Word has it that even artificially created human, presumably brought into existence by way of  alchemy, are lurking about."

so.... Lynch all lurkers!

(wow this looks so much like that zombie blunder :p (round whatever), i better read up to see if i'm not an artificial human myself lol)

hatmoza said:

Mr. Kitten places his paw on his forehead and mumbles, "how am I supposed to know the alignment? Last I checked: alignment doesn't equal role ... whatever that means. I guess I'll have to rely on my instinct and depend on others to aid this City from certain destruction."

Even if you are an artificial human, it couldn't have been an accidental confession. Besides, while the homunculi were all evil in FMA and mostly bad in the manga/FMA:Brotherhood, there were innocents in the chimera, though I don't know if they'd classify as artificial humans.

I actually have no knowledge of FMA... although I do have all the anime on a disc.. somewhere....

hatmoza said:

I guess you guys read into lurking a little too literally. That was flavor, just describing the type of people attracted to Central City.

I'm tempted to mod-kill heph for confusing people with his first and single post :3 :P

it's a talent I have :p

Around the Network
Baalzamon said:
Linkzmax said:
Baalzamon said:

I knew it would, but I couldn't hold back...what happened last game still terrorizes me.

wait until proff decides to squize you for info... there you'll be terrorized :p

So...where should we start this game? We know roleclaims are bad and we know role doesn't equal alignment, so there's not much to go off of.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*

So I only get to post in here a little for the next few days and what do I find when I come in here? Not much of anything.

Most useful thing so far is just finding out that it's majority not plurality.

Next most helpful thing will be knowing if it's a vanilla game or more complex.

So hat is this a vanilla game or not?

Got my PM. 
Read the thread. 
Might not be able to be on much today. 
Didn't really like baal's explanation.  (IMO, based on the flavor, AHs will clearly play some role in the game but not necessarily as players)  But it's not something I'll pursue. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Wonktonodi said:

So I only get to post in here a little for the next few days and what do I find when I come in here? Not much of anything.

Most useful thing so far is just finding out that it's majority not plurality.

Next most helpful thing will be knowing if it's a vanilla game or more complex.

So hat is this a vanilla game or not?

What's majority, and what's plurality?

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.