By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - VGC Mafia Round -28- FullMetal Alchemist

TruckOSaurus said:
Linkzmax said:

That's a lynch all lurkers vote then?

Well clearly the flavor said we should. :p

No, I haven't actually checked anyone's page to see if they've been posting elsewhere/online today, but I'd wager others would be more fitting of the title. Also, prof has been a bit less active day one lately so it's not quite surprising yet that he only has two posts. Besides that, it'd be hypocritical of me to go after someone that's usually active day one when I was pretty upset last round that I was merely busy and couldn't be my usually active self, which I am as either town or scum.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Linkzmax said:

That's a lynch all lurkers vote then?

Well clearly the flavor said we should. :p

No, I haven't actually checked anyone's page to see if they've been posting elsewhere/online today, but I'd wager others would be more fitting of the title. Also, prof has been a bit less active day one lately so it's not quite surprising yet that he only has two posts. Besides that, it'd be hypocritical of me to go after someone that's usually active day one when I was pretty upset last round that I was merely busy and couldn't be my usually active self, which I am as either town or scum.

Prof posted in another thread 3 hours ago and has yet to check in. Maybe he forgot?

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
leatherhat said:

I'm here and ready to roll

First game of Mafia ever, if I recall? As a new player you're not going to be lynched today.* What are your thoughts so far? If you're town, don't be afraid to speak up or toss your vote around. Don't be afraid of being wrong, it's inevitable. If you're scum, then your best way to blend in would actually be to not vote. You'll go unnoticed.

*No that is not a claim, and to pre-empt anyone thinking I'm buddying up. I don't know leatherhat's alignment. I am with Heph in that newbies should at least make it to day two.

A Bad Clown said:

Prof posted in another thread 3 hours ago and has yet to check in. Maybe he forgot?

prof has been here. As I said, I'm not concerned with anyone's activity or lackthereof, yet.

Linkzmax said:
A Bad Clown said:

prof has been here. As I said, I'm not concerned with anyone's activity or lackthereof, yet.

Looked back and saw his one question, this game is going pretty slow so far.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
Around the Network

That it is. Do something about it.

Sorry guys, just been working a lot lately.

Also, and I don't mean this to be critical of Heph's round in any way, but last round burnt me out a little.

I just don't see anything very interesting yet.

I see the fluff says that role=/=alignment.

I see Heph commenting on artificial humans.

And I see Linkz' theory about Heph's comment.

Just thinking about those three things is giving me a headache.

Because, Heph wasn't assuming that artificials were mafia, he was saying that maybe it was a blunder. But even so, it says in the fluff that role=/= alignment. So, either Heph misread/forgot about the "rule", or a variety of other reasons. Myself, thinking about Hatmoza makes me wonder whether he would write that rule but have it actually be false as some kind of mind-fuck.

However, this is countered by the memory of Heph citing himself from Hat's last game, of being scum who plays "risky" on day 1.

Then, Linkz post kind of makes sense, but it's also kind of dramatic too.

So, I'm kind of stuck in this "one of them is scum" thought process, and I'm trying my hardest to ignore that because those don't tend to end well.

theprof00 said:

So, I'm kind of stuck in this "one of them is scum" thought process, and I'm trying my hardest to ignore that because those don't tend to end well.

Indeed they don't, and if Heph is town then it certainly wouldn't this time either. I'm leaving out the obvious, since it's obvious.

I'm a little confused on the processes- are we voting whether or not to lynch the prof?

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype