By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - VGC Mafia Round -28- FullMetal Alchemist

A Bad Clown said:

How many people can we lynch before town loses?

I believe none. Stefl evidently lied on his role, he wanted a no lynch to get an extra night kill.

Don't forget the possibility of the day kill to be not a one shot (why wait last day?)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

eaten post?

leatherhat said:

and you too!

There were lynch trains started on you, I was myself pushing for you as a lynch choice, why did I never vote on you?

do you really think I somehow guessed notstan's role and decided on a complementing role from day 1?

A Bad Clown said:

I think Heph's being far too aggressive, even in the beggining he wanted lynches starting with lurkers

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4012350

that was a day one post and it's me saying I don't see who the people wanting to lynch lurker qualify as lurkers.... it is the one example where I wasn't pushing for Trash or leatherhat's lynch ^^

Attention Players!!!!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=128267

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
A Bad Clown said:

How many people can we lynch before town loses?

actually, if NotStan's interpretation on the penalty for him being tomorow is true, then he has no vote tomorow... automatic scum win cause it'd be you him and stefl.

Attention Players!!!!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=128267

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

This is no longer a matter of posting a couple extra posts til a hidden post overlaps in the next page to reveal itself. Posts are litterally getting lost now.

Why should I have been frustrated? It was a surprise since hatmoza usually reveals roles at dawn and I already suspected that j0 did not reveal the role as hatmoza would have wanted to reveal it... nothing more...

And yeah I was going for pity, because if you get a fast lynch-train, reasoning doesn't help...

Also now - yesterday I made a list with us being 50% alive tomorrow... now considering one of the three survivors until tomorrow being two town and one scum (the only combination where there is a tomorrow) , and there is your much dreaded daykill- who will end up losing? yeah - the town will lose.

So - I don't believe there is a further daykill...

I do believe that there are 2 Mafia left, so no matter what happens, we won't see tomorrow if I get lynched, that is why you can lie your ass off... Not only will you get damn MVP again (yeah, I am holding a grudge against you), but you are using one of the scumiest tricks I have ever seen to get it.

Not voting for anyone does not prove anything btw. It just was a comfy fact you could use, seeing what NotStans role was...

Wrong thread sorry...