By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - VGC Mafia Round -28- FullMetal Alchemist

No offense, but I wanted an answer from Baal and only Baal.

Around the Network

EBWOP: That was directed at NotStan, not TOS.

I guess you guys read into lurking a little too literally. That was flavor, just describing the type of people attracted to Central City.

I'm tempted to mod-kill heph for confusing people with his first and single post :3 :P

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:

Voting: plurality or majority?

Ah yes was just giving my input on the matter.

Well that settles it then, just flavour, nothing behind it.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Around the Network

I love my plurality, but majority will do.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Here's some answers to a few PMs I got.

No, roleclaiming will not clarify anything. You could be lying through your teeth as far as the players know.

A fakeclaim will not result in the loss of your ability for that day/night.

Linkzmax said:

Okay Baal, elaborate. You made it clear that it might be an incorrect leap, but I did not get the impression that you were very against the possibility Heph brought up. What other ways did you interpret the line?

"I actually thought I made it quite clear I didn't agree with the conclusions he was coming to, as I could think of a couple other things that might be the case."

Apparently you don't understand my wording very well in mafia.  Didn't agree with the conclusions he was coming to quite clearly infers I made it obvious in my first post how I thought he was jumping to conclusions.  It doesn't mean I don't see it as a possibility.  It means I see other possibilities where his conclusion could lead to absolutely zero good for the town. 

While you're at it, have I made any grammar/spelling mistakes yet this game that you can question me about too?

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

What other ways did you interpret the line?

Who's to say artificially created humans even exist in this game?

Who's to say that artificially created humans are necessarily bad?

Not to mention, hatmoza has already said it was simply flavor.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.