By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The PS3 isn't doing that much better. Stop these stupid topics

OK people, it's clear to me some people on this site don't know diddily squat about sales. Why? Because for some reason, everyone thinks the PS3 isw making a come back and will win the console war.

Some obviously doesn't have their head screwed on right, and by some, I mean the idiots (sony fans or not) making these topics. It was fine at first. Yes, the sales were incresing, but there are two itty bitty factors everyone seemed to forget.

1. The system just had a $100 price drop
  2. It's Christmas

PS3 SHOULD be goping up. It would be a surprise if sales weren't going up. But did anyone notice that every system is going up.  The PS3 has sold 2million is about a 6week time (end of Nov to now). However, the DS sells a million a week and I never saw a topic on that. But I did see a topic on PS3 geting a 2% increse.

People, these topics need to stop. Even is the PS3 was doing well without these factors, they'd still be annoying. We sure as hell don't need topic spaming. Wait untiln sometime in January before you pass judgement. It's not fair to say that a system is making a comeback when it's selling well (as is everyother system) during the Holiday season. These topics have gone to far and it's pretty much evferyone say "Good job sony" when they are still struggling behind by a lot. 

Around the Network

WIN

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I agree. Wii even with supply problems got a bigger boost this week, like 100k+ compared to last week (ps3 like 60k+)

Wii win.

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

well alot of people were saying that the ps3 will bever make it to 8 million

carlos710 said:
I agree. Wii even with supply problems got a bigger boost this week, like 100k+ compared to last week (ps3 like 60k+)

Wii win.

yeah i wonder how much it could of done without beind supply constrained

Around the Network

over 3 million

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Yeah tell them because its better with Wii has reached 14m...15m....16m...threads. It goes the both way.

Awesome,

what a way to say something in a previous thread to make the PS3 users feel like shit. Then you make thread to counter what DMeisterJ put up to make a compliment on how the PS3 is doing awesome all of a sudden.

You my friend are just starting a flame war, you should of never posted in the thread let alone make a thread to start up another war.

Nintendo & Sony Supporter

Best PS3 CommercialBest Wii Commercial

OVER 9000! ;)

Couldn't help myself LOL 

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

to the original poster :

look at the ratio between the different sales rate : Xbox360/PS3/Wii
u will see that the PS3 has rised
it is now close to the Xbox360 sales rate
Remember people, 2 months ago, predicted this will be an awfull Xmas for the PS3...

this is why PS3 fans are happy !

Time to Work !