By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The PS3 isn't doing that much better. Stop these stupid topics

Around the Network

I even add that the PS3 price is 400$/euros
far from the mass market.

both Xbox360 and Wii are cheaper ...

Time to Work !

Considering the crap that PS3 owners/fans had most of this year on these forums by X360 and Wii owners, their joy is certainly warranted.

The PS3 has made huge improvements vs. what it was doing earlier this year.

Remember when the PS3 was selling 8-10k vs. 70k Wiis in Japan? Under 100k/mo in North America? Sub-40k/wk in PAL territories?

Yes, there are very, very obvious reasons it should be doing well, as stated, but the PS3 has gone from a byword of poor sales, likened to the Dreamcast, into a system that might wind up selling 3m consoles this month - more than the entire system sold in January through October.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Let me tell you something mr warior

The ps3 is doing better.

mM

Ah, the Wii-boy's are in full force today!

Around the Network
Smashchu said:

OK people, it's clear to me some people on this site don't know diddily squat about sales. Why? Because for some reason, everyone thinks the PS3 isw making a come back and will win the console war.

Some obviously doesn't have their head screwed on right, and by some, I mean the idiots (sony fans or not) making these topics. It was fine at first. Yes, the sales were incresing, but there are two itty bitty factors everyone seemed to forget.

1. The system just had a $100 price drop
  2. It's Christmas

PS3 SHOULD be goping up. It would be a surprise if sales weren't going up. But did anyone notice that every system is going up.  The PS3 has sold 2million is about a 6week time (end of Nov to now). However, the DS sells a million a week and I never saw a topic on that. But I did see a topic on PS3 geting a 2% increse.

People, these topics need to stop. Even is the PS3 was doing well without these factors, they'd still be annoying. We sure as hell don't need topic spaming. Wait untiln sometime in January before you pass judgement. It's not fair to say that a system is making a comeback when it's selling well (as is everyother system) during the Holiday season. These topics have gone to far and it's pretty much evferyone say "Good job sony" when they are still struggling behind by a lot. 

Hmmmm... guess the Wii should only have the koolest of all the threads. I mean thats why I got mine all the Kool Kids were buying them. Wait... srry... I guess this rule should apply to the Wii as well... Yes maybe the Wii is making Milestones but so is the 360 and PS3 as well. To each their own. Guess thats why top 48 = Nintendo *stares blankly*. And this thred is the worst example of what your trying to prove. Plus if I'm not mistaking your trolling right in the title of the thread bashing the PS3... I wonder how that would work if I put another system up there? Bring on the FLAMES! *catches fire*

Me: Even if you think you like me... You Don't! It's just that simple. I can be the bigger man and accept Xbox 360 may have some good games but screw their Hardware to HELL!!! F*** the RROD!!! Me: I'm not a fan boy :D. I just choose to hate everything Micro$oft and I love being immature! Can't wait to talk to you! Aesop: It is easy to be brave from a safe distance. Aesop: We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office. Me: STFU... I'm eating tacos....... I reverse...... yea! Predictions for 2008 Coming Soon!!!

libellule said:
look at the ratio between the different sales rate : Xbox360/PS3/Wii
u will see that the PS3 has rised
it is now close to the Xbox360 sales rate
Remember people, 2 months ago, predicted this will be an awfull Xmas for the PS3...

But really, it's no surprise that sales went up. It makes sence. The annoying part is we have over 9000 topics about it. It really is just to make Sony fans fell better that their console isn't in last. One topic, ok. Two fine. Three, four five. Every little thing the system does deserves a topic.

Also, Yojimbo there have been topics praising the Wii and 360 both. However, there has never been a glut of them, and we haven't had a whole bunch of them with in the span of a month. 

@ Kirby007

Win because it's in support of Wii, and hating on PS3. But you have no bias?

@ OP

Of course you want thread showing Sony in a good light to stop, you have Wario as your avatar. That says everything I need to know about you.

This thread: LOSE.

No one said this for the Wii has reached 14, 15, 16, and 17 million threads. But one good PS3 one. is bad.

grandmaster192 said:
Ah, the Wii-boy's are in full force today!

LMAO!!!

Nintendo & Sony Supporter

Best PS3 CommercialBest Wii Commercial
leo-j said:
Let me tell you something mr warior

The ps3 is doing better.

well obviously iys doing better just like all the other systems