By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - ZOMG PS3 Passes 8 Million!!!

leo-j said:
@avinash

You just offended yourself..

How so?

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Around the Network
Avinash_Tyagi said:
rukusa said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:
DOATS1 said:
i can feel the christmas spirit already...

Fanboy wars express the true spirit of religion, attacking those who believe differently than you

You just put a pistol to your head and pulled the trigger.

How so?  What I said was truthful, organized religiou groups are intentionally exclusionary

I mean just look at the terms used for those who believe differently Infidel, heathen, these are perjorative terms intended to make you hate others 

Well considering I've read a fair share of your comments around this site, I'll just say calling some one else a fanboy would make some one else a hypocrite. ;)

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

rukusa said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:
rukusa said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:
DOATS1 said:
i can feel the christmas spirit already...

Fanboy wars express the true spirit of religion, attacking those who believe differently than you

You just put a pistol to your head and pulled the trigger.

How so?  What I said was truthful, organized religiou groups are intentionally exclusionary

I mean just look at the terms used for those who believe differently Infidel, heathen, these are perjorative terms intended to make you hate others 

Well considering I've a good share of your comments, I'll just say calling some one else a fanboy would make some one else a hypocrite. ;)

So a religious person calling another person religious is hypocrisy?

Nope its just making a statment, me being a fanboy wouldn't prevent me from labeling someone else a fanboy 

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Avinash_Tyagi said:

Nope its just making a statment, me being a fanboy wouldn't prevent me from labeling someone else a fanboy 

I dont even know how the hell you got religion/faith mixed into this topic.

Youre basically pointing fingers at people, knowingly useing a negative term i.e fanboy and give yourself the right to judge that counterpart. Go figure.

Obviously it won't, I just saw a prime example a few replies above ;).

rukusa said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:

I dont even know how the hell you got religion/faith mixed into this topic.

Youre basically pointing fingers at people, knowingly useing a negative term i.e fanboy and give yourself the right to judge that counterpart. Go figure.

Obviously it won't, I just saw a prime example a few replies above ;).

I don't see where I am doing that, all I said was that Fanboy wars epitomize the spirit of religion

Around the Network
Avinash_Tyagi said:

I don't see where I am doing that, all I said was that Fanboy wars epitomize the spirit of religion

My bad, if thats the case then I withdraw my statements. I must've misread something now that I see it.

Kinda starting to doze off at 4 in morning-

I actually think 9 million is likely now.

mM

9 million is far from impossible. It's been a very good year for the PS3 considering how awful its start was. Considering the strength of its release list next year it at least has a chance of selling better than the 360 in 2008.

Yaye for Playstation 3! Looks like it's not doomed after all.

a.l.e.x59 said:
Yaye for Playstation 3! Looks like it's not doomed after all.

Is it time for me to change the doomsday to sometime in 2009 then?

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.