By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Game Informer: Multiple Sources confirm new HD console at E3 for Nintendo

Mr Khan said:

Two E3's in a row victory, unless Microsoft unveils a new console

Though i still think this is premature. Tokyo Game Show would be a better slot

I fail how too see a new console is automatically an E3 win. The Wii lineup is ass at the moment. Good chance the Wii 2 or we will be the same if not worse.

Around the Network
Wagram said:
Mr Khan said:

I fail how too see a new console is automatically an E3 win. The Wii lineup is ass at the moment. Good chance the Wii 2 or we will be the same if not worse.

New hardware is practically an automatic E3 win, unless there's other new hardware or your announcement is insubstantial. Hell, the Kinect peripheral was what won 09 for Microsoft almost singlehandedly, because new tech tends to wow more than old tech, even if the old tech is backed by better software, thus 3DS kicked in 2010, this could do a repeat

Though i'm saying the likelihood of this is low altogether anyway

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Let's hope it's true.

And Nintendo i want a freaking d-sub/dvi or hdmi connection this time.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Wagram said:

Best publicity usually = E3 win.

That's what E3 is all about. Showing off/revealing your new products. If you reveal new hardware, you get a LOT of publicity. 

Mr Khan said:
Wagram said:
Mr Khan said:

New hardware is practically an automatic E3 win, unless there's other new hardware or your announcement is insubstantial. Hell, the Kinect peripheral was what won 09 for Microsoft almost singlehandedly, because new tech tends to wow more than old tech, even if the old tech is backed by better software, thus 3DS kicked in 2010, this could do a repeat

Though i'm saying the likelihood of this is low altogether anyway

'winning' E3 is something that is rather subjective...I for one thought 09 ms conference was rather lame and lol worthy if I'm being honest.

so no. to you new HW might make it a win but doesn't mean it's a law or something.

OT: would be a stupid move imho.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
Wagram said:

Best publicity usually = E3 win.

That's what E3 is all about. Showing off/revealing your new products. If you reveal new hardware, you get a LOT of publicity. 

nah then Sony would have won the ps3 reveal year :P

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:

I said best publicity, not worst.

ANyway, wasn't the Year that PS3 was revealed, also the Year that Wii was revealed?

Wii publicity was HUGE at reveal.

Buh.

*Demotruk does not get on the hype train*.

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

I hope so. For me things seem to have got pretty stale this gen so the sooner the next gen starts the better.

Carl2291 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

I said best publicity, not worst.

ANyway, wasn't the Year that PS3 was revealed, also the Year that Wii was revealed?

Wii publicity was HUGE at reveal.

yea exactly my point, Mr Khan was saying hw reveal = automatic win. Not true, it has to be good.

and honestly what are the chances of ninty copied ms/sony threads popping up? They did paved way for HD gaming :P

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!