By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Radiant Historia: anyone play it/impressions?

Man i want this pretty bad but my gamestops dont have it. and i dont want to order off amazon right know because i have a 20$ store credit for gamestop. sigh hopefully atlus ships more.

Around the Network

before i went home I checked my gamestop and they were sold out, they called the other gamestop nearby nd they had only one copy left, I don't know how much they got originally but I do hope atlus ships more, they might have another sleeper hit!!!(hopefully like demon souls...but that a little bit of thinkful wishing)

Atlus always undership.

lurkerwithnosoul said:
DarkCronos said:

too bad the game isn't out in europe :( i might have to import it, since the premise of a traditional jrpg with the theme of time travel really interests me...

With the exception of the first Etrian Odyssey (published by Nintendo), what other Atlus Ds games we got over here? Even their best series, Shin Megami Tensei, haven't arrived to Europe. We really have no luck with Atlus.

Anyway, i got mine from Play-Asia, with the bonus CD. It seems that edition is sold out now. But they have the standard US ed. for 31 EUR.

Nintendo has localised the Trauma Centre games as well, and I think Contact was released here.

The problem is that Atlus doesn't have a European branch to my knowledge, so they rely on people like Namco (Demon Souls), Square Enix (Odin Sphere) and Nintendo (Etrian Odyssey) to localise their games.  With the DS I wasn't too fussed as it was region free, so with a little extra cost I could import from the US.  But with the 3DS, I'm just hoping that SMT: DS Overclock get picked up for release in Europe as I won't be able to import it.

yeah, contact was released here, but it isn't an atlus game. it was made by grasshopper manufacture and published by rising star games.

Become a fan of I Love Videogames on facebook! The most updated and fun italian videogame fanpage on facebook! click here!

Also visit I Love Videogames: a new and fresh italian videogaming site! click here!

Around the Network

I've heard this games since they announced it. Music and gameplay was looking awesome in their preview. Then when I finally got a hands with this game, I can pretty much say it really live up to its hype. More than that, their preview is awesome but the game itself is much better when I play it myself. For me, it's one of the best JRPG on Nintendo DS.