By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Check these out

I dunno, I thought on a whole a lot of the games were accuratley placed

Around the Network

Not a bad SNES list but I have a few gripes.

#98: The Death And Return Of Superman - Are you kidding me? This games was one of the worst games on any system.

#89: Mega Man Soccer - This is a game is a shame that Nintendo would do this to make money off of Mega Man's name.

#57: Jurassic Park - Not the worst game, but man you compare this with other JP titles mainly it's Sega Genesis counterpart and it sucks

#35: Mario Paint - No way should this game be in anyones top 50 let alone 100 games.

#26: Super Punch-Out!! - While it wasn't as fun as the original it was ok. However, the best boxing game on 16-bit was on the Genesis (Evander Holyfield - Real-Deal Boxing).

Not a bad list but some games need to be reorganized.

Now Playing: Crysis 2

Last Finished: BulletStorm

Online IDs: PSN: computermaximus, XBL: computermaximus

^ I like mario paint, I thought it was very innovative, thats why it deserved such a high spot, even though the gameplays is a bit dodgy from time to time

Man, the Super Nintendo is a true legend. I don't think it's as good as the Nintendo 64, but it it's definitely an awesome gaming console.

Wow, wow, wow... Donkey Kong Country 3 "did not" just get #70. No way! That was the best Donkey Kong Country game! One of the greatest 2D platformers of all time! It did not get #70. Nope. Sorry.

Around the Network

71 for Breath of fire is even more insane

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

also seeing this list made me realise how lucky i was to have all the top snes games lol

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Meh, they are all just opinions of a few people. Donkey Kong Country 3 at number 70... Come on... Who cares if you can't play as Donkey Kong, or Diddy Kong. You can't play as Donkey Kong in Donkey Kong Country 2, and the game scored just below Donkey Kong Country. What sense is that? If the characters mattered that much, than Donkey Kong Country 2 should have been exactly in the middle of Donkey Kong Country 3, and Donkey Kong Country, since half the "good" characters were not present in Donkey Kong Country 2, as opposed to all the "good" characters not being present in Donkey Kong Country 3. Besides, Dixie and Kiddy are awesome! Much better than Tiny, Chunky, and Lanky in Donkey Kong 64. Mind you, that game kicked ass too... Donkey Kong Country 3 at number 70... Ha, ha, ha...