By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - America Preorder chart 8th April.

4k1x3r said:
dsage01 said:
4k1x3r said:
Dallinor said:
CGI-Quality said:

SOCOM 4 looking pretty good. Should be good for a 300k opening here, and maybe another 200k in EMEAA. A potential 500k week 1 seller.

Mortal Kombat looking good (especially on PS3). Kratos and the Dualshock doing their work.

Gears 3....what can i say. The game is massive. It'll probably open up to 1.5-1.7 mill here, with an additional 800-900k in EMEAA.

Socom Confrontation only sold 162k LTD in EMEAA, compared to 880k in NA.

I really don't see it opening near that high in EMEAA, it's a much stronger IP in NA.

Socom came out 1 year later in EMEAA. ;)

Well Socom 4 looks like 400k week 1 in the U.S. and 100k week 1. So your right about this getting 500k. MK can easliy hit 600K in the U.S just with PS3 numbers. Maybe a million with both version conbined. Gears 3 is just tank!!!! When Uncharted 3 gonna ht the list. I wonder if it's in the top 40.

For Socom and MK we'll see with their last week if they get a huge boost. One thing for sure is that they'll sell really well even if they release the same week. Gears 3 is impressive, but as far as I remember, this game has been delayed several times, and VGC isn't counting negative pre orders, so the total may not be what we see, but it's definately impressive, it'll open over 2m in NA imo.

As for Uncharted 3 I don't even know if it can be pre ordered currently.

http://vghq.net/2011/03/25/uncharted-3-now-available-for-pre-order-price-is-absurd/

I don't think Gears 3 will open that huge. Maybe 2.5-3million FW and 8 million LT.

Around the Network

LOL amazing, all these games doing amazing numbers and all Nintendogamer can comment on is a 2k gain for Zelda ..

zzzzz

dsage01 said:
4k1x3r said:
dsage01 said:
4k1x3r said:
Dallinor said:
CGI-Quality said:

SOCOM 4 looking pretty good. Should be good for a 300k opening here, and maybe another 200k in EMEAA. A potential 500k week 1 seller.

Mortal Kombat looking good (especially on PS3). Kratos and the Dualshock doing their work.

Gears 3....what can i say. The game is massive. It'll probably open up to 1.5-1.7 mill here, with an additional 800-900k in EMEAA.

Socom Confrontation only sold 162k LTD in EMEAA, compared to 880k in NA.

I really don't see it opening near that high in EMEAA, it's a much stronger IP in NA.

Socom came out 1 year later in EMEAA. ;)

Well Socom 4 looks like 400k week 1 in the U.S. and 100k week 1. So your right about this getting 500k. MK can easliy hit 600K in the U.S just with PS3 numbers. Maybe a million with both version conbined. Gears 3 is just tank!!!! When Uncharted 3 gonna ht the list. I wonder if it's in the top 40.

For Socom and MK we'll see with their last week if they get a huge boost. One thing for sure is that they'll sell really well even if they release the same week. Gears 3 is impressive, but as far as I remember, this game has been delayed several times, and VGC isn't counting negative pre orders, so the total may not be what we see, but it's definately impressive, it'll open over 2m in NA imo.

As for Uncharted 3 I don't even know if it can be pre ordered currently.

http://vghq.net/2011/03/25/uncharted-3-now-available-for-pre-order-price-is-absurd/

I don't think Gears 3 will open that huge. Maybe 2.5-3million FW and 8 million LT.

Oh damn O_o didn't know that. I might pre-order it if the limited edition isn't interesting, thanks.

For Gears 3, this was last week:

1 Gears of War 3 X360 25 27,618 266,040

I don't know if there was a special offer or if the beta is still going, but at this rate (with 24 weeks left) it's gonna break 2m FW in NA imo.

Seece said:

LOL amazing, all these games doing amazing numbers and all Nintendogamer can comment on is a 2k gain for Zelda ..

Let's put in consideration it doesn't have a release date, and it is really far away from coming, not to mention it looks ugly

I hope Michael Jackson The Experience PS3 can hit 50k week 1 in Americas...

Around the Network
morenoingrato said:
Seece said:

Let's put in consideration it doesn't have a release date, and it is really far away from coming, not to mention it looks ugly

Meh, it's Nintendos big gun, like Sony's GT5 and MS's Halo 3 ... I don't find it impressive.

Hey!  Where's Patapon pon pon???

Seece said:
morenoingrato said:
Seece said:

Meh, it's Nintendos big gun, like Sony's GT5 and MS's Halo 3 ... I don't find it impressive.

but you and i know zelda doesnt do gt5 and halo first week numbers. I mean you shouldnt be impressed but you also shouldnt be dissapointed. And who is nintendo gamer?

Seece said:
morenoingrato said:
Seece said:

Not really, it will probably pick up 4 weeks before, and this isn't Mario or Halo.

For the record, Halo 3 sold more in America than any Zelda WW, so it isn't a fair comparison.

Mad55 said:
Seece said:
morenoingrato said:
Seece said:

but you and i know zelda doesnt do gt5 and halo first week numbers. I mean you shouldnt be impressed but you also shouldnt be dissapointed. And who is nintendo gamer?

I'm Nintendogamer,  if I want to be happy about SS slowly increase then I will.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d