By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The 360 was dead last worldwide. Is MS in trouble?

No,there not in trouble. Why must a game system be in trouble everytime there sales go down a bit. This goes for the other system's to. It's just a slow time for gaming in general.

Around the Network

and actually the xbox360 is the only system up year over year 42% while it competitors are down year over year

Christian973 said:

Kinect was the "IT" thing to have holiday 10', now it doesn't know where to go. The casuals get tired of things pretty quickly MS until the next "IT" thing comes along.

Uhuh, your sig makes it all the more funnier

Seece said:
Christian973 said:

Kinect was the "IT" thing to have holiday 10', now it doesn't know where to go. The casuals get tired of things pretty quickly MS until the next "IT" thing comes along.

I hear nobody talk about Kinect. There is no buzz going on for it anymore.

P.S your sig is even funnier ;)

3DS Friend Code:   4596-9822-6909

Christian973 said:
Seece said:
Christian973 said:

you = the world?

Kinect likely sold the most HW in Q1 than any of the consoles. Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it isn't happening.

Edit - and why is my sig funny :-S

Around the Network
Seece said:
Christian973 said:
Seece said:
Christian973 said:

you = the world?

Kinect likely sold the most HW in Q1 than any of the consoles. Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it isn't happening.

Right but Americas = Biggest market out there for video games.

Over here, it's like the kinect talk faded away. People here are just not interested in it, yea they think it's pretty cool to move your hands and body in a tv but other than that, people don't seem to want to throw away 150$ for an add-on accesory. We'll just have to wait and see if by this holiday Kinect will sell those 15,000,000 it needs ;)

3DS Friend Code:   4596-9822-6909

Christian973 said:
Seece said:
Christian973 said:
Seece said:
Christian973 said:

you = the world?

Over here, it's like the kinect talk faded away. People here are just not interested in it, yea they think it's pretty cool to move your hands and body in a tv but other than that, people don't seem to want to throw away 150$ for an add-on accesory. We'll just have to wait and see if by this holiday Kinect will sell those 15,000,000 it needs ;)

Again, rubbish. YOUR circle of people are not talking about, I would understand if you said you lived in Spain or something, but America is where Kinect is thriving.

In NPD last month, Kinect bundles sold 360k, excluding standalones. So more than Wii and PS3.

What you're saying comes across more as wishful thinking than reality. Get with it.

And I'm not surprised you don't agree with my prediction, you'll be easily proven wrong in 2012 though. Shouldnt be so shortsighted.

Seece said:
Christian973 said:
Seece said:
Christian973 said:
Seece said:
Christian973 said:

you = the world?

Again, rubbish. YOUR circle of people are not talking about, I would understand if you said you lived in Spain or something, but America is where Kinect is thriving.

In NPD last month, Kinect bundles sold 360k, excluding standalones. So more than Wii and PS3.

What you're saying comes across more as wishful thinking than reality. Get with it.

And I'm not surprised you don't agree with my prediction, you'll be easily proven wrong in 2012 though. Shouldnt be so shortsighted.

rite on seece valid points

epicberserk said:
Seece said:
Christian973 said:
Seece said:
Christian973 said:
Seece said:
Christian973 said:

you = the world?

rite on seece valid points

Mabye, Christian973 is talking rubbish... but no one i know is interested in Kinect either. and the 360 is doing good in US, but in Europe and others its comparatively worst. it could be something do with how European homes are smaller, which is why the sensor isnt suited to our lounges. but last year the 360 wasnt doing great in Europe either.

and whats the benefit of Kinect selling 25 mil units?

Kinect Animals 2, Kinect Dance 2?? do 360 users really want these titles instead of having good core exclusives?

ZaneWane said:

Fanbase is growing and Microsoft are profiting so it wouldnt matter if they were to fall into 3rd place.

This would suck for Microsoft, because their whole plan was to keep Sony behind them until they switch systems.