By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Jack Tretton: Wii fading away; 3DS a babysitting tool.

Acevil said:

wonder if Reggie with throwdown anything, typically his PR is actually professional

Not after the media's done with it!

Around the Network

Wow, that a tool.

Raze said:

Why does Sony keep this guy around? They should fire him and rebuke unemployment benefits for the bad PR it gives Sony.

My sentiments exactly.  I mean, it seems to do them more harm than good.

Back in the PS1 era when Sony had a commercial with Crash Bandicoot outside of Nintendo's headquarters with a megaphone; that was clever and funny.

But saying, "no self-respecting twenty-something is going to be sitting on an airplane with one of those", well, you just can't take that kind of statement seriously.  

archbrix said:
Raze said:

Why does Sony keep this guy around? They should fire him and rebuke unemployment benefits for the bad PR it gives Sony.

Back in the PS1 era when Sony had a commercial with Crash Bandicoot outside of Nintendo's headquarters with a megaphone; that was clever and funny.

But saying, "no self-respecting twenty-something is going to be sitting on an airplane with one of those", well, you just can't take that kind of statement seriously.  

It leaves you scatching your head about what he thinks about their own Handheld.

Games4Fun said:
archbrix said:
Raze said:

It leaves you scatching your head about what he thinks about their own Handheld.

It's hardcore and offers something that's never been seen before.  It's innovative.

Consoles owned: NES, N64, PS1, GC, PS2, Wii.

Currently playing...

Around the Network
Acevil said:

PS: Thanks for arguing I was getting bored of this site! :P Maybe that is why I am more fired up today....finally the site is interesting. 

Exactly, Jack Trenton made vgchartz interesting. You shouldn't be crucifying him, you should be thanking him!

Sony has the only PR that is actually fun to talk about/criticize. It's like a national holiday for us gamers and we should be grateful

HAHAHA Yeh they prolly think that.. his not in touch with reality..

the wii is sort of starting to fadwe away but his comment on the 3ds was pure arrogance.

It's like people (myself included) forget that sometimes the high ups at Sony just say really stupid things.  If you're bored just google Sony disappointment timeline.

Sony is doing great now, greater than I ever expected, but yeah, sometimes they just say really stupid things.  It's amazing we're still surprised by it.

Asriel said:

GameBoy experience? Have the last six years passed this man by?

Yeah. It's like been 10 years since the launch of Game Boy Advance.