By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official GamrConnect 3DS Community Thread

Once RE launches I'll definitely try to hook up with some more people to check out raid mode online.

Around the Network

WHEW!

Finally added all of you guys in the first page, that took some time!

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Don't worry guys, this thread is definitely at the top of my priority list when it comes to my different VGC projects. I totally agree with Montana in that some of my favorite VGC memories are those where I'm playing awesome games with my buds at gamrConnect. So hopefully this thread can be a hub where we can continue playing the games we love to talk about.

All that said, I need to add some of you. When I finally get my 3DS back I'll get to that... sorry about the delay.

d21lewis said:

Here goes nothing. 

*downloads Samurai game*

How's Sakura Samurai treating ya thus far?

K guys here's my friend code add me ;)
1676-3707-2299

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
1676-3707-2299

Added.

Smeags said:
d21lewis said:

Here goes nothing. 

*downloads Samurai game*

How's Sakura Samurai treating ya thus far?

I only played it for about ten minutes.  So far, all I did was dual with other samurai but it feels like a quality game.

Level1Death said:
happydolphin said:
1676-3707-2299

Added.

Thanks, likewise.

will add more ppl sometime tomorrow. i have around 38ppl already added, but only 13 returned added me.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

d21lewis said:

I only played it for about ten minutes.  So far, all I did was dual with other samurai but it feels like a quality game.

I got that VVVVV game but I have yet to try it.  The video on eshop made it look pretty fun and it is a side scroller so I went ahead and got it.  That Mutant Mudd (I think that is what it is called) looks like a decent side scroller also. 

The Lean On Me, Stand By Me, and Don't Do Me Like That swapnote.....  You were right about the first two songs/movies.  I just threw the last one in there for shits and giggles.  It is a Tom Petty song though.  The common theme was that they were songs all with me in the title.  At the time it seemed like a good idea but I don't think too many people appreciated it.