By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official GamrConnect 3DS Community Thread

sethnintendo said:
Alrighty... I've been inactive from 3DS and Swapnote made me pay dearly. I believe I've spent the last hour just downloading and opening all the notes you guys sent! Smeags you are a bad ass drawer (even with the limitations of the stylus). I hope you don't mind the terrible Peter Griffin drawing I sent in response to your Sonic poops out chaos emerald drawing. I like how you aren't afraid to touch such subjects as irregular bowel movements.

That pic where Sonic shit a diamond?  I still don't know how to respond to that one!

Around the Network

OMG!!! lol... I thought I was done receiving all the old notes after not logging on Swapnote in a week or two... I believe I've downloaded 79+ notes already and not even sure if the end is in sight!!!!!!!!

I sent out a Swapnote deep voice competition. However, I don't think you can reply back with voice; you would have to make a new note. Anyone think they can top my deepness? Smoking 10 packs of cigs before recording your voice would eliminate you from the competition. Bong rips are allowed though.

sethnintendo said:
I sent out a Swapnote deep voice competition. However, I don't think you can reply back with voice; you would have to make a new note. Anyone think they can top my deepness? Smoking 10 packs of cigs before recording your voice would eliminate you from the competition. Bong rips are allowed though.

Haven't checked my messages yet but I'm 90% positive I can out-deep voice all of you guys.  Somebody called me "Mufasa" once because my voice gets deep when I try to impress.  I can't stop it!

d21lewis said:
sethnintendo said:

Haven't checked my messages yet but I'm 90% positive I can out-deep voice all of you guys.  Somebody called me "Mufasa" once because my voice gets deep when I try to impress.  I can't stop it!

Have you unlocked the ability to send voice messages?  You can only send 5 seconds.  I had to redo it considering I recorded 7 secs the first time.  I believe it is 15 coins to unlock it.

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:
d21lewis said:
sethnintendo said:

Have you unlocked the ability to send voice messages?  You can only send 5 seconds.  I had to redo it considering I recorded 7 secs the first time.  I believe it is 15 coins to unlock it.

Have I unlocked the ability so send voice messages?  Did I mention that I BEAT Swapnote?  I unlocked everything!

d21lewis said:

Have I unlocked the ability so send voice messages?  Did I mention that I BEAT Swapnote?  I unlocked everything!

Oh yea, I forgot about you bragging about the credits on one of your notes. 

d21lewis said:

That pic where Sonic shit a diamond?  I still don't know how to respond to that one!

1. It's a Chaos Emerald! /sonic fan

2. All those comments about poop made me sad.

Also... big changes are coming for you 3DS fans... so look out for it pretty soon.

Smeags said:
d21lewis said:

1. It's a Chaos Emerald! /sonic fan

2. All those comments about poop made me sad.

Oh come on!!! You know you enjoyed a good poop joke chuckle!  While you didn't mean it the drawing did make it look like the chaos emerald came out his back side.