By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official GamrConnect 3DS Community Thread

Tizona(Dan) - 3437-3054-5259

I'm already friends with a some of you, but all the rest I've added. Add me if you please!

LISTEN TO THE FIRST WORLD PODCAST REAL GAMERS, REAL AWESOME

Around the Network

Albion(Angstrom)0516-7271-5330

Hephaestos : 3480 2536 5644

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Can someone explain the benefits? Can we basicly street pass withought passing one N other?

Albion said:

Can someone explain the benefits? Can we basicly street pass withought passing one N other?

Presumably, there will one day be online multiplayer games that can tap into the 3DS friends system. So if you want to pew-pew some VGC bros on your 3DS, you might want to sign up some friends now.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network
famousringo said:
Albion said:

Presumably, there will one day be online multiplayer games that can tap into the 3DS friends system. So if you want to pew-pew some VGC bros on your 3DS, you might want to sign up some friends now.

OK so I went forward and signed everyone up to my friends list on my 3DS.  Ill go read  in my huge ass Booklet how all this stuff works.

Some guy who's not me: 0123-3456-6789

If anyone wants to add me, PM me. 

patapon said:

Some guy who's not me: 0123-3456-6789

Lol  Moffo! =)

got 4/11  working. looking forward to the rest adding me =)

peterisyum(peter):4682-8478-7711

i've added everyone and i hope you guys add me back! would be great to get the friends list nice and fleshed out :D