Uno (Jason): 3566-1728-2482

Around the Network
uno said:
Uno (Jason): 3566-1728-2482

3823-8631-8090

You know what to do!

d21lewis said:

You know what to do!

So you think you are a Swapnote pro for logging more than 8 hours on it already huh?  Well, try and compete with my 15+ hours!  I'm not telling you my secret which has nothing to do with me leaving my 3DS on Swapnote while afk.

sethnintendo said:
d21lewis said:

You know what to do!

So you think you are a Swapnote pro for logging more than 8 hours on it already huh?  Well, try and compete with my 15+ hours!  I'm not telling you my secret which has nothing to do with me leaving my 3DS on Swapnote while afk.

I'm not proud of it.  In fact, I'm embarrassed!  I can't stay off of it, though.  I guess it's like Facebook or Twitter.

d21lewis said:
sethnintendo said:
d21lewis said:

You know what to do!

I'm not proud of it.  In fact, I'm embarrassed!  I can't stay off of it, though.  I guess it's like Facebook or Twitter.

My only problem with it is loading the new notes and when it tries to mark the notes as read.  It seems to take a little too long for my liking.  Hopefully, they can speed it up a little with a future patch.

Around the Network

I now own a 3DS. My code is 3308-5242-4677. My 3DS name is Milky Joe, to avoid confusion.

I'm going to add everyone in the OP, assuming that's up to date.

EDIT: I see the OP isn't up to date, so now to go through the thread to try and add everyone else... Ok... Think I've added everybody in the thread.

VGChartz

Anyone that adds me from the OP please let me know on my wall like theonestar did, if I ever lurk from time to time, I will check my old wall to see if anyone posted, and will promptly add you back once I see the message. I'll start adding the new people on the list that I haven't already added next time I'm at a hotspot.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Who the heck is in charge of this thread? Lazy bum wont update the OP. >:(

(Updated... )

Also, I need to add a lot of you guys... don't worry I'm on it!

I added everyone who has already added me, yes Im talking of all six of you

odellwwww (O Be 1): 2105-9332-0615