By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Music Sales Potential

Am I dreaming? Carlos is banned?

ON topic:

Dude did you know that singstar ps3 has that same feature? But with you instead of a mii?

mM
Around the Network

Well it's a music based title, which after GH, is huge. And it's got Wii in the name which puts it apart of the Wii series. So that combo could be collosal. Just depends on how its marketed.

leo-j said:
Am I dreaming? Carlos is banned?

ON topic:

Dude did you know that singstar ps3 has that same feature? But with you instead of a mii?

Carlos720 is banned. The ony and only carlos710 it's right here

Yes, Wii Music will be another big game for Wii. It's not going to reach Wii Fit levels but its going to be a multi million seller. 

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

@carlos

Why was carlos720 banned?

mM
leo-j said:
@carlos

Why was carlos720 banned?

"Reason for ban: Dupe account"

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

Around the Network

I have never, and will never pay a single cent for music! I always, and will always, download them for free!

Nate said:
Damstr8 said:
good idea,but how would it work?

It would come with a pair of mic attachments for the end of the WiiMote.  Simply hold the WiiMote like a microphone. 

but wouldnt that be exactly like sing star then?.....

Oh, man I wanted this game since the Wii '06 trailer. Without a wii-remote, it will sell 3-4 million. With: 10 million.

as much if not 1 million more then WiiFit will.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453