By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - My sister wants me to get Nintendogs, for those of you who played should I?

Joelcool7 said:
hentai_11 said:

I only played and enjoyed the DS one. I don't think Nintendogs is a girls game. It's a game for everyone, like nearly all games from Nintendo. Maybe you should just try out the game of your sister the next time you meet her and judge by yourself. However, if I were in your shoes I would repay my debt and not buy any games, regardless of quality.

She lives 7 hours away, I rarely ever see her. We like playing games online together and that is one of the major reasons I am considering Nintendogs. I don't have any other online games to play with her or anyone for that matter. As for the debt, I know I'm an idiot but gaming comes first right after family and God in my life. Debt can be paid off but gaming can never be replaced. I love my video games.

But I gotta admit the credit card isn't helping these days. Every time I see a game I want I buy it as if I was still employed. Oh well I'll hopefully pay the debt off in a few months.

I probably shouldn't buy it, I'm buying OoT when it comes in a few months. Should save my money for games I want rather then finding new ones to want lol!

You got to be oh so careful about impuse buys. Its the number 1 reason I have zero credit cards in my name and only carry the debt card I have around $50 in bank with. I ran into some money wasting issues few years ago. I would buy games I was on the fence about constantly and then rarely play them.

Around the Network

It's very easy to spend money, LOL.

I am now torn between buying a food processor or 3DS. Whichever has a good deal come up first, i suppose.

Joelcool7 said:
hentai_11 said:

I only played and enjoyed the DS one. I don't think Nintendogs is a girls game. It's a game for everyone, like nearly all games from Nintendo. Maybe you should just try out the game of your sister the next time you meet her and judge by yourself. However, if I were in your shoes I would repay my debt and not buy any games, regardless of quality.

She lives 7 hours away, I rarely ever see her. We like playing games online together and that is one of the major reasons I am considering Nintendogs. I don't have any other online games to play with her or anyone for that matter. As for the debt, I know I'm an idiot but gaming comes first right after family and God in my life. Debt can be paid off but gaming can never be replaced. I love my video games.

But I gotta admit the credit card isn't helping these days. Every time I see a game I want I buy it as if I was still employed. Oh well I'll hopefully pay the debt off in a few months.

I probably shouldn't buy it, I'm buying OoT when it comes in a few months. Should save my money for games I want rather then finding new ones to want lol!

It's your life not mine but you should at least try to cut down on spendings by buying slightly older games at reduced prices.

I mean having debt from buying stuff is one thing is you have regular income to cover it but going further into debt when you are unemployed is bad.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Galaki said:
NiKKoM said:

No game is worth going further in debt..

How unamerican of you.

I'm dutch... I even split the bill for dinner with my gf.... >_>

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:
Galaki said:
NiKKoM said:

No game is worth going further in debt..

How unamerican of you.

I'm dutch... I even split the bill for dinner with my gf.... >_>

I find splitting to be troublesome. Just take turn paying.

Around the Network

Alright I have an idea, I almost beat Epic Mickey and got stuck to hard in MonsterHunter. I don't play either game anymore. So here's the question for all those that have played it, is it worth a trade in?

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

well if you're in debt,you have no money and you don't play games you have anymore then why not trade

i know nothing about nintendogs by the way,what do you do online together in nintendogs i wonder

Above & Beyond

Wait- Nintendogs has online on 3DS?

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Well, it's obviously your money, but considering your situation, I think you should trade them in, as increasing debt is NOT a good thing at all.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Pay off your debt. Nintendogs can wait until it is $20.