By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So whats VGC number 1.

So whats VGC number 1.

God Of War 3 119 34.20%

Killzone 3 49 14.08%

Crysis 2 52 14.94%

Uncharted 2 105 30.17%

Alan Wake 12 3.45%

Gran Turismo 5 11 3.16%

Total:348
trasharmdsister12 said:
VXIII said:
VXIII said:

The more I think about it the harder it gets , every game has its own artstyle , atmospheres, usage of colors .. etc

Choosing one specific game cannot be a complete answer .

OMG! That's what she said!!! Wait... what?

I fully agree with the rest which is why I'm not voting.

:S

I'm not sure I understand , but I guess that my sentence doesn't make sense for you :S , I have not idea how to make it more understandable XD

maybe " the more I think about it the harder it becomes to decide which game is the best graphically " ??

Around the Network
trasharmdsister12 said:
VXIII said:

:S

I'm not sure I understand , but I guess that my sentence doesn't make sense for you :S , I have not idea how to make it more understandable XD

maybe " the more I think about it the harder it becomes to decide which game is the best graphically " ??

My first comment was a joke!

The second comment was me agreeing with you that the graphics of these games have gotten to a point where it depends on art style and preference. I personally can't put any of those above the others. It really is pointless so I just enjoy each for what it is which is why I'm not voting.

I was talking about your first comment , and DAMN I need more self confidence XD

neck and neck right now.

U shouldnt have made this thread on VGC because we will get a impression that Crysis 2 is out of the race, but fact is that people vote on their console of preference and not on games. They vote with their goggles on.

Slimebeast said:

U shouldnt have made this thread on VGC because we will get a impression that Crysis 2 is out of the race, but fact is that people vote on their console of preference and not on games. They vote with their goggles on.

Going by the other thread their should be 84 votes in all for Crysis 2. It will be interesting to see where the other 160 votes are cast. Looks to be split between KZ3, UC2 and GOW3.

Around the Network

Valkyria Chronicles gets my vote.

Killzone 3 in pure graphics.

Tie between Uncharted 2 and Final Fantasy XIII in artistical graphics.

Waiting on many voters it would seem.

trasharmdsister12 said:
selnor said:

Waiting on many voters it would seem.

Could you give us an update in the OP on what the current stats are for those of us who don't want to vote? 

Sorry. Not gonna happen. Because of what some voters are like on this site, they will purposely vote for something to make it gain ground. I want this to be genuine as possible.

Surprisingly. Every game in the OP has a vote or more.

Didnt expect that.