By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So whats VGC number 1.

So whats VGC number 1.

God Of War 3 119 34.20%

Killzone 3 49 14.08%

Crysis 2 52 14.94%

Uncharted 2 105 30.17%

Alan Wake 12 3.45%

Gran Turismo 5 11 3.16%

Total:348
pezus said:

Gow3 should be winning this...

It's all just opinions. ( And the occasional, dodgy post ).

Interestingly although one is winning now. It's all very close.

Theres stilla round 200 votes to come in looking at the other poll recently for graphics.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
selnor said:
pezus said:

Theres stilla round 200 votes to come in looking at the other poll recently for graphics.

You have to understand that these polls don't generally indicate anything meaningful, because many will just vote without posting and many will vote for a game on a preferred console (even if they haven't played said game).

Thats the same with guaging anything in life.

Polls are only ever a guideline.

Just the same as the 2 UK's biggest PS3 only magazines saying Crysis 2 is the best graphics on PS3. Yet on here PS3 fans beg to differ.

Things are a guideline. Yes some will abuse the polls. But I will be seriously surprised if a PS3 game doesnt win on this poll considering the dheer number of PS3 fans outways the 360 fans if anything else.

For me, all of them are number one except crysis 2..... and not because it sucked its because i havnt played  it yet so no judging..... If i choose by the game ive played the most out of your list, GT5 wins by miles..... So many hours into that game

Not so close anymore lol

http://www.fashionclothe.com

╭⌒╭⌒╮╭⌒╮~╭⌒╮
,)))),”)~~ ,”~)
╱◥█◣ ╱◥█◣
|田 田||田|田|
╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬

~~0nline st0re~~~

╬ http://www.fashionclothe.com ╬
–╰══════════════╯–

Around the Network
dahuman said:

Not so close anymore lol

There is a long way to go. We already know ho many people think Crysis 2 is the best on this site. It's the others that will be interesting.

CGI-Quality said:
selnor said:
CGI-Quality said:
selnor said:
pezus said:

You have to understand that these polls don't generally indicate anything meaningful, because many will just vote without posting and many will vote for a game on a preferred console (even if they haven't played said game).

Thats the same with guaging anything in life.

Polls are only ever a guideline.

Just the same as the 2 UK's biggest PS3 only magazines saying Crysis 2 is the best graphics on PS3. Yet on here PS3 fans beg to differ.

Things are a guideline. Yes some will abuse the polls. But I will be seriously surprised if a PS3 game doesnt win on this poll considering the dheer number of PS3 fans outways the 360 fans if anything else.

Makes a poll like this nearly pointless then, because it's merely of a free for all. Not everything in life is gauged like this, because you have measures that can be taken with a far more accurate account. You will mainly have people voting any way they please, many without the experience to truly and accurately do so, and it will end up with the site being pegged as a "haven for Sony fanboys".

That's one of the reasons I stopped doing polls.

On the contrary. I believe it will be closer than you think. Ive also made it very difficult for someone to just randomly choose one. Because all the options are genuinely games people on this site actually think are the best. So I believe the votes will be more accurate than one thinks. For example people have chosen GT5 over GOW3, UC2, KZ3 and Crysis 2. That I believe was a genuine choice. Theres to many exclusives there for people not to care what they vote for on the PS3 side.

I voted for Ucharted 2 its the only game on the list that I have played extensively and beat.  Chloe Frazer's still look creepy though.  The only other game on the list I played a bit is God of War 3 it looks good but overall it looks too glossy.  Also even though I think that Uncharted 2 looks great their are many games this gen that almost look as good.

CGI-Quality said:
selnor said:

On the contrary. I believe it will be closer than you think. Ive also made it very difficult for someone to just randomly choose one. Because all the options are genuinely games people on this site actually think are the best. So I believe the votes will be more accurate than one thinks. For example people have chosen GT5 over GOW3, UC2, KZ3 and Crysis 2. That I believe was a genuine choice. Theres to many exclusives there for people not to care what they vote for on the PS3 side.

But how do you gauge GT5 vs God of War III? They are complete apples to oranges and can't be compared on a realistic level (although I'm not saying you can't vote with whichever is your preference).

And you'll never be able to accurately peg "genuine" choices.

And therein lies the floor of any poll.:)

CGI-Quality said:
selnor said:
CGI-Quality said:
selnor said:

But how do you gauge GT5 vs God of War III? They are complete apples to oranges and can't be compared on a realistic level (although I'm not saying you can't vote with whichever is your preference).

And you'll never be able to accurately peg "genuine" choices.

And therein lies the floor of any poll.:)

Which is my point.

ooops. Flaw. LOL