Forums - Gaming Discussion - So whats VGC number 1.

So whats VGC number 1.

God Of War 3 119 34.20%

Killzone 3 49 14.08%

Crysis 2 52 14.94%

Uncharted 2 105 30.17%

Alan Wake 12 3.45%

Gran Turismo 5 11 3.16%

Total:348
selnor said:

Waiting on many voters it would seem.

Could you give us an update in the OP on what the current stats are for those of us who don't want to vote? 

Around the Network
trasharmdsister12 said:
selnor said:

Waiting on many voters it would seem.

Could you give us an update in the OP on what the current stats are for those of us who don't want to vote? 

Sorry. Not gonna happen. Because of what some voters are like on this site, they will purposely vote for something to make it gain ground. I want this to be genuine as possible.

Surprisingly. Every game in the OP has a vote or more.

Didnt expect that.

On that list, it's God of War III, and quite handily. Nothing impressed me that way!

Also, including Alan Wake and leaving out HEAVY RAIN doesn't make much sense, but I guess that's just me. Nonetheless, I expect Killzone 3 and Uncharted 2 to rule this poll!

Gow3 should be winning this...

Around the Network
pezus said:

It's all just opinions. ( And the occasional, dodgy post ).

Interestingly although one is winning now. It's all very close.

Theres stilla round 200 votes to come in looking at the other poll recently for graphics.

selnor said:
pezus said:

Theres stilla round 200 votes to come in looking at the other poll recently for graphics.

You have to understand that these polls don't generally indicate anything meaningful, because many will just vote without posting and many will vote for a game on a preferred console (even if they haven't played said game).

CGI-Quality said:
selnor said:
pezus said:

You have to understand that these polls don't generally indicate anything meaningful, because many will just vote without posting and many will vote for a game on a preferred console (even if they haven't played said game).

Thats the same with guaging anything in life.

Polls are only ever a guideline.

Just the same as the 2 UK's biggest PS3 only magazines saying Crysis 2 is the best graphics on PS3. Yet on here PS3 fans beg to differ.

Things are a guideline. Yes some will abuse the polls. But I will be seriously surprised if a PS3 game doesnt win on this poll considering the dheer number of PS3 fans outways the 360 fans if anything else.

For me, all of them are number one except crysis 2..... and not because it sucked its because i havnt played  it yet so no judging..... If i choose by the game ive played the most out of your list, GT5 wins by miles..... So many hours into that game

Not so close anymore lol