By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Kinect owners, are you satisfied?

Kinect owners, are you satisfied?

For the most part, yes. 93 34.44%

No, not at all 89 32.96%

Crysis 2 has the best graphics, EVA! 88 32.59%

Total:270

As others have said any poll especially a MS poll will always be sabotaged. I am enjoying it more and more, currently although this is not a Kinect exclusive I am getting most of my kicks from YooStar2 although they could improve the social aspect by letting you post better examples of your efforts. I still get regular fun out of both Adventures and Sports.

I am using my Zune pass more and more now so also use the voice which can be cool but at times seems to ignore me which is really annoying. Also my Kinect has migrated to the Conservatory due to overuse in the living room which is a pain especially for YooStar which struggles with me to well lit or not lit enough.

W.L.B.B. Member, Portsmouth Branch.

(Welsh(Folk) Living Beyond Borders)

Winner of the 2010 VGC Holiday sales prediction thread with an Average 1.6% accuracy rating. I am indeed awesome.

Kinect as seen by PS3 owners ...if you can pick at it   ...post it ... Did I mention the 360 was black and Shinny? Keeping Sigs obscure since 2007, Passed by the Sig police 5July10.
Around the Network
welshbloke said:

As others have said any poll especially a MS poll will always be sabotaged. I am enjoying it more and more, currently although this is not a Kinect exclusive I am getting most of my kicks from YooStar2 although they could improve the social aspect by letting you post better examples of your efforts. I still get regular fun out of both Adventures and Sports.

I am using my Zune pass more and more now so also use the voice which can be cool but at times seems to ignore me which is really annoying. Also my Kinect has migrated to the Conservatory due to overuse in the living room which is a pain especially for YooStar which struggles with me to well lit or not lit enough.

Or maybe it's honest opinion.  Do you expect it's realistic for the whole world to love Microsoft all the time?  Or just your world?

I love the tech but I'm really ready for more games!

LivingMetal said:
AussieGecko said:

for those who voted the second choice please let themselves known... its not a valid response if you havent played it

I voted the third option just to be nice to save some people the grief of honesty.

What would have been the honest response considering you don't own Kinect?

daroamer said:
LivingMetal said:
AussieGecko said:

for those who voted the second choice please let themselves known... its not a valid response if you havent played it

I voted the third option just to be nice to save some people the grief of honesty.

How many people have voiced that they've tried it but did not care for it?  Nothing wrong with that.  Also, Aussie did say "if you havent played it."  He didn't specifically said "own."  And you don't have to own something to give a valid assessment anyway.  An honest response would be the truth.  I tried it, it doesn't fit my style of gameplay, and there is no compelling software for Kinect what will justify its cost for me.  Honestly.

Around the Network
LivingMetal said:
daroamer said:
LivingMetal said:
AussieGecko said:

How many people have voiced that they've tried it but did not care for it?  Nothing wrong with that.  Also, Aussie did say "if you havent played it."  He didn't specifically said "own."  And you don't have to own something to give a valid assessment anyway.  An honest response would be the truth.  I tried it, it doesn't fit my style of gameplay, and there is no compelling software for Kinect what will justify its cost for me.  Honestly.

That's bannable on this website, Don't dis the motion controls or they'll cut you.

LivingMetal said:
daroamer said:
LivingMetal said:
AussieGecko said:

Thread title - "Kinect owners, are you satisfied?"

Your response in this thread "I voted the third option just to be nice to save some people the grief of honesty."

Stop trolling.

daroamer said:
LivingMetal said:
daroamer said:
LivingMetal said:
AussieGecko said:

Your response in this thread "I voted the third option just to be nice to save some people the grief of honesty."

Stop trolling.

That request is as laughable as requesting germs to stop spreading.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

No, not at all. Now people won't stop calling me asking if they can come over to play Dance Central >=/

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

daroamer said:
LivingMetal said:
daroamer said:
LivingMetal said:
AussieGecko said:

Stop trolling.

Cannot stop something you didn't start.  Besides, Aussie was stealth trolling by claiming that those who voted NOT in favor of Kinect are not being honest.  The same can be said about those who voted in favor of Kinect.  There are Xbox 360 acolytes who would say anything positive about the Xbox 360 just because it has Microsoft's name on it.  It's very possible a lot of the votes in favor of Kinect are by those who haven't even tried it yet.  You want to point out my "trolling" yet you did not point out Aussie's trolling because I did not favor Kinect and he did?  Not that's trolling.