By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo's EAD Project Listing (rumor)

http://www.livewii.fr/news/54176/-Rumeur-Nouveaux-jeux-de-Nintendo-sur-Wii.html?c=57

Translated URL
http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http://www.livewii.fr/news/54176/-Rumeur-Nouveaux-jeux-de-Nintendo-sur-Wii.html?c=57

Not the best translation, but it works. :)

Amis LiveWiiens, the hour of the gross news of the evening arrived, and it is with an immense pleasure that we propose information to you which should charm the majority among you. Of sure source, the current working group division various from Nintendo reached us, with his batch of (good) surprised:

EAD Software Development Group No 1
* Wii Health (2007)
* Mario Kart (2008)

EAD Software Development Group No 2
* Wii Music (2007)
* Animal Crossing Wii (2008)
* Wii Motorsports (TBA)

EAD Software Development Group No 3
* The Legend of Zelda: Wii (2009)

EAD Software Development Group No 4
* Big Brain Academy Wii (2007)

EAD Software Development Group No 5
* Super Mario Galaxy (2007)

As you will even note it by you, there are some confirmations for plays very awaited by all, and not announced yet. Let us quote for example, Mario Kart, thus planned for 2008, with obviously a online mode which should follow.

In the same case of figure, we find The Legend Of Zelda: Wii, true adventure conceived for Wii, unlike Twilight Princess, which was not, in the beginning, expected that for Gamecube.

A new play makes its appearance: Wii Motorsports. It would seem that it is the response of Nintendo to Motorstorm, titrates present at the launching of the PS3. Another good news, the maintenance for year 2007 of Super Mario Galaxy, whereas some feared a carryforward.

To note the absences in this estimated cutting, of the plays having had recent advertisements like Donkey Kong Bongo Blast or Metroïd 3, this last having had a carryforward announced on a later date that initial June.

Obviously, Nintendo should affirm, or cancel, these exits soon; we think in particular of the future living room, E For All 2007, the Japanese editor having confirmed his presence with this one.

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.

Around the Network

I posted this on another forum... good list for sure.

mario kart wii FTW!!!

Wii Motorsports will be nothing like Motorstorm, don't get your hopes up. ;)  It's just like Wiisports only with motorized vehicles so like airplane flying, snowmobiles, car racing, other stuff.

DKII said:
Wii Motorsports will be nothing like Motorstorm, don't get your hopes up. ;) It's just like Wiisports only with motorized vehicles so like airplane flying, snowmobiles, car racing, other stuff.

Well Excite Truck was nothing like Motorstorm either. I was worse looking and less realistic, but much faster and a whole lot better to control. If it had online multi-player I would probably rate it as a much better game. Wii motorsports will probably be the same. Poorer graphics and realism, but a much smoother and faster game with online capability. I am stating right now that it will double Motorstorms LTD.

superchunk said:
DKII said:
Wii Motorsports will be nothing like Motorstorm, don't get your hopes up. ;) It's just like Wiisports only with motorized vehicles so like airplane flying, snowmobiles, car racing, other stuff.

Well Excite Truck was nothing like Motorstorm either. I was worse looking and less realistic, but much faster and a whole lot better to control. If it had online multi-player I would probably rate it as a much better game. Wii motorsports will probably be the same. Poorer graphics and realism, but a much smoother and faster game with online capability. I am stating right now that it will double Motorstorms LTD.

I dont know how you get much faster than motorstorm. Unless your talking about a 'rail' game where you just go straight. Motorstorm is so 'slow' paced, that if you get a love tap from another vehicle, you tend to wreck because you dont have time to recover.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Around the Network

I was referring to FPS. Excite Truck was a much more fluid and smoother game than Motorstorm. Not the speed that which you drove.

Example in Excite truck the scenery is always visible whereas when you are racing in Motorstorm it blurs out making it more difficult to race. 

superchunk said:

I was referring to FPS. Excite Truck was a much more fluid and smoother game than Motorstorm. Not the speed that which you drove.

Example in Excite truck the scenery is always visible whereas when you are racing in Motorstorm it blurs out making it more difficult to race.

That is the point. Motorstorm is a psycho festival. Your sposed to be 'dazed' If you've ever driven a truck through a feild at 75mph, that's about what it looks like.

EDIT: It is very rare to see the FPS bog down in motorstorm, it usually happens when about 6 people wreck at the same time at the same place. (it happens) 

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

ohh yeah! A wii zelda and mario kart? I am already excited. I cant wait to get my hands on galaxy and I am curious about wii music.

Games make me happy! PSN ID: Staticneuron Gamertag: Staticneuron Wii Code: Static Wii - 3055 0871 5802 1723

Mario Kart is really the only thing we didn't know about, and quite frankly I can care less about it. Mario Kart is a dead franchise as far as I'm concerned, what else are they going to do with it? Really the only thing you can do is enhance the graphics, and on the Wii that doesn't do much for me. Secondly I've yet to enjoy a racing game on my Wii, I found Excite Truck's controls annoying. The funny thing about Nintendo is they are one half a very innovative company, and half a company too stuck to it's old formulas. I'm excited about the next Zelda but they are already saying it won't have voice acting(I'm sure the same will be true for just about every other game Nintendo makes). Mario Kart I'm sure will just be an enhanced version of it's former self. And Animal Crossing better push the franchise because that's another game that borders on boring. There is hardly anything to do in the game after playing for 5 minutes for one day.(I'm far more excited to pick up MySims)

I love Wii Sports and with more time and of course with the sales of sport/play Nintendo will make sure that Wii Health/music/motorsports have a little more to offer in the gameplay department.

Personally, I care a lot, having loved the SNES, Gamecube, and DS games, although I couldn't care less about any other racer. :)

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.